1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

'Tis never too late to thank....

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by SARASVADIVU, Feb 28, 2011.

1. SARASVADIVU

SARASVADIVU Silver IL'ite

This is to pause for a moment to thank IndusLadies and all the ILites who have been consistently giving me encouraging feedback and support for my "Debut-Blogging"!:thankyou2:

Though I had had a flair for writing..it's here that I've got a great platform to unleash it.
    I joined IL on the 5th of this month....and within this short span..got to interact with legends like Varalotti Sir, Saraswathipv mam,Chitvish mam, Lalitha Shivaguru mam and Periamma. Here, I would wish to mention about Coffee-lover, who never minds..even if it's past 12.00 a.m. she would be the first one to step in!!

My co-bloggers and friends in 'Icy Gal' (as I call her), Iniyamalar, ILT, malar, maalthi, kavipriya, shiva choubey, akila mani,alsu, saarang, srinikethan, sreema, anjali, paulina, luvmygirlnbean,rugmani,sridharaa, raji, keerthi, sojourner sir, sureshmiyer and many more visitors to my page....have all kept me going, making me feel as if in one night, Ive become a professional writer!!:wow
    Yes it's really been a 'wow' feeling being acknowledged.. and that too for writing on my favourite deity.Bow

In fact I know this is a delayed 'Thank you note' ..but let me confess,I had planned to write this last week itself..on seeing my blog to be one among the popular blogs in the new home page!!

Though as of today mine may not feature, it's better late than never to thank!!
    What could I do in return(s) except to write more (--vere vazhiye illaya ..innum engalai saagadikkunuma:drowning--) !!!

Please keep offering your comments which would go a long way in chiselling and sculpting me.

I would like to end with this favourite quote of mine, dedicated especially to all of you:

‎"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins."

Yes! my day has really begun thanx to all the ILites out there.

Sarasvadivus

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saras,

I wanted to be the first to comment on this blog. You know I reserved the place by making a very short post and then wrote this comment.

Thanks for including my name in the same sentence in which you have mentioned the real legends of this site.

You write well, Saras. I have a suggestion for you. First try to post at regular intervals. So that people will know, 'oh today's Tuesday, Saras would have posted. I should read.'

Every week (or whatever interval you choose) write about some experience that has touched your heart. It could be an argument with your mil, a sudden help you got from one of your friends or whatever.

And go on writing. Consistency is the name of the game. I am sure you will become one of the most popular bloggers in IL.
    Best of luck, Saras.
    love,
    sridhar

3. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Dear Saras

Since I was busy attending engagement and marriages I have not come to other blogs this month. Only today happen to see your thanking blog.

Glad to know that you have many admirers here especially from the great writers.

Wish you all the best to blog more and more and win everyone's hearts.

love
    viji

4. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

Dear Saras,

So sweet of you. That was a very nice thank you note. You really write so well, no wonder you have got so many fans. Keep blogging dear :cheers

Special thanks for including me in the list :)

5. SARASVADIVU

Dear Varalotti Sir,

That's indeed a sheer act of your magnanimity to be the first one to comment on my 'Thank-you' note.:bowdown

Cherishing your suggestions and looking forward to your support in all my blogging endeavours!!:welcome

Humble regards,
    Saras

6. SARASVADIVU

Dear Varalotti Sir,

"We all look upon you as an Icon....and it's your humbleness to

shy away from this honour!

May you write, write and write for another 50 more years!!!

Love,
    Saras.

7. SARASVADIVU

Dear viji,

Really loved your comment.:)

It has motivated me a lot and I'm sure your

words would turn out to be prophetic!!

Never mind you stepped in late..late-a

vandhalum latesta vandirukkinga:crazy

:cheers
    Saras

8. SARASVADIVU

Dear my 'Icy Gal',

I really cherish our friendship and you have

been a real good pal, stepping in and

offering me encouragement. It's me who've

got to be delighted to have you in my list of

friends.

Saras

9. Malar2301

Malar2301 Gold IL'ite

Dear Saras ji,

A very good note of Thanks!! I'm very happy to be on your list. All are not born genius. It all comes by as and when we grow. And when we have something to be portrayed we raise a flag. And definitely we have good hearted people around to raise that flag still higher and higher by their motivation and support. And ILites stand first in encouraging the talents. My observation is, you not only waited for someone to comment on yours, you stood first in commenting others blogs giving support and encouragement...be in a new blogger or a legend as you said. It got reciprocated...thats it!! All the best for your writings!!!

10. SARASVADIVU

Dear malar,

I owe you too for those kind words of motivation....and I do agree that IL and ILites always lend their helping hand of encouragement.

Keep coming malar..you are one co-blogger & friend I admire a lot!!

Saras