1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Tips to regain trust in a relationship!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by amnilakshmi, Nov 2, 2015.

1. amnilakshmi

amnilakshmi Gold IL'ite

Hi

My hubby does not trust me. He feels I am intruding his privacy. I have been telling him that I am his spouse and need to know everything about him but he doesn't listen. he doesn't feel secured with me. Please give me tips to regain trust.

2. sathyaudhay

sathyaudhay New IL'ite

Hi Amnilakshmi..
    He may be ur husband... but he also need some privacy... Every dd's will not share all with their wives... its common.. Dont ask anythin.. it ll be the solution.. make him understand u in ur silence.. i'm doing... Surely he ll do wt u expect...

1 person likes this.
  3. steve

steve Platinum IL'ite

No, he is not your toy. Another human being. So are you. You don't "own" each other.

1 person likes this.
  4. desichica

desichica Silver IL'ite

Even for a man who trusts his wife, there are few things that he wouldnt share with her. Especially if those things have anything to do with his side of family. Having said that, there are lot of things that he should tell you. Coming back to your original question, find out why he doesnt trust you and work on that. If you were a newlywed, i would tell you that it takes time to build trust. With 10 years in marriage, you should look back at your life and figure out what went wrong.

5. catwalk

catwalk Gold IL'ite

OP, You need to change your attitude,

You DH has different roles. He has a professional life, He has a social life, He is a son, He is a brother etc. Some of these roles are overlapped. But still they are not the same. You must accept the fact that, you don't need to know everything about his life. It is truth. Accept it.

Take it in the most positive manner. You have enough things to do for yourself and children. Why do you need additional burden. You too have a personal space. Find comfort it that.

6. venkiis

venkiis Silver IL'ite

Hi

Your question is not complete, since what aspect of personal life you want to know complete. (is he on the phone all the time and deletes his discussions, or online in chat) , you need to be very specific. If you are worried that he is not sharing about his parents , i would say he is right. Somethings will cause lot more issues if told.

I am going through a similar thing, my wife complains the same. But i cannot ignore that as if ignore the same, it will surely break my marriage.

thanks