1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

TIPS TO AVOID TENSION ==My MARCH Month last post

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sreemanavaneeth, Mar 31, 2011.

1. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Today I am sharing with you what I feel is key to be happy, peaceful and simple life. If one follows the principles chances of one leading a tension free life are bright, be it in office or at home or in social life.
    LET ME START.
    TWO WAY COMMUNICATION. Most of our problems at office or home are as we think of someone doing wrong to us. Be it with Boss, or anyone at home. Instead of talking it out amicably and logically with concerned person we tend to bottle up fueling up our emotions leading to thinking of things which may not even have happened. Only way to resolve such situations is to TALK IT OUT with concerned person in private without show of tempers but in polite way. This brings us to OPEN MIND. When you talk to someone to resolve issues donot go with preconceived ideas. Preconceived ideas are most poisonous and will have a negative thought always. Let mind be clear and blank and can start discussion. This way you may be able to follow other's way of thinking also. This could also be called POSITIVE APPROACH to resolve an issue and not to complicate it with your biased thoughts.

ADAPTABILITY. One should be able to adapt to changed circumstances. When you take up a job, the reporting head may be a person much younger or less experienced than you but you have to give the devil his / her due as he / she is the BOSS. Not that you do away with your values but see how best you can stick to them. Your value will be very well appraised by your seniors and will enlighten the juniors or the new comers to the organisation to set an example.A girl after marriage goes to new family and unless she starts considering that to be HER FAMILY there will be problems galore. She has to start a new life and it is HER HOME where she is an important member. Her authority and adaptability will be well recognised everybody in her family.:clap

GIVE CREDIT TO THOSE WHO DESERVE. :thumbsupDo not hog all praise for job well done or pass blame for failure. Share it alike with those who are responsible. FEEDBACK. The most important thing
    in our day today life even a small kid expects this from family members. Happenings to be recognised in a proper manner. If you have done something after due discussion it is expected that you share what has happened with those connected to it.

The positive thought will totally eradicate the negative thought of any person and will lead us a Tension free Life. I think I putforth the correct message.

2. SARASVADIVU

SARASVADIVU Silver IL'ite

Hello sreema,

>I think I putforth the correct message.

--It's not just the correct message but a

thought-provoking one too!!:hatsoff

Each and every word echoes a profound
    thought which makes..worth a read!:hatsoff

:cheers
    Saras

3. rayhaan

rayhaan Bronze IL'ite

Beautifully summarized:bowdown

1. Two way communication
    2. Adaptability
    3. Give credit to those who deserve
    4. Feedback

The capsule for tension free life, I will definitely put it into practise:thumbsup

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2016
  4. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear sree,

A timely blog for me when i am soo stressed with certain hapennings....

thanks

akila

5. sreemanavaneeth

Hello sreema,

>I think I putforth the correct message.

--It's not just the correct message but a

thought-provoking one too!!:hatsoff

Each and every word echoes a profound
    thought which makes..worth a read!:hatsoff
    TKS SARASMA
    Saras[/QUOTE]

6. sreemanavaneeth

Dear sree,

A timely blog for me when i am soo stressed with certain hapennings....

thanks

akila

akila i am toooooooooo happy that MY BLOG
    was a medicine to your stress.

7. sreemanavaneeth

Beautifully summarized:bowdown

1. Two way communication
    2. Adaptability
    3. Give credit to those who deserve
    4. Feedback

The capsule for tension free life, I will definitely put it into practise:thumbsup

TKS RAYHAAN .NOW THE VITAMIN TONIC WILL WORKOUT

8. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Nice lessons and thought provoking posts from you. I think we need such reminders every now and then to come our way, else we get too consumed in our own affairs that we forget to look outside. You have just taught me something that I wish to put into practice. Thank you!

9. yenetishashi

yenetishashi Senior IL'ite

hi sree,
    it is indeed a wonderful capsule be taken every day to be happy and make everyone around us to be happy and live in peace.

thanks for sharing with us.

luv,
    shashi.