1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Tips on Driving license test in california

Discussion in 'Indians in Los Angeles' started by risingsun1234, May 29, 2012.

1. risingsun1234

risingsun1234 Bronze IL'ite

hi ladies,
    I gave my third test in a different location last week, and as sujadhana said, i made the same mistake for unprotected left turn, so it's a critical error and the test was terminated immediately. i had only 7 points and just 3-4 more intersections to go . so i felt so bad and immediately took another appointment at the location where i previously went first 2 times. i just thought maybe i am more comfortable that track as it is the same area where i live. luckily for me, the examiner did not take away my permit even if it was the third time, she said, i am lucky and maybe i can take another test without giving the written test.. So finally after a week of tension , i went for the test yesterday, and I passed . no critical errors, ofcourse i did not pass with very less points either but ultimately the result is Pass. the examiner though pointed that i was going too slow for the main streets and i had to decelarate gradually , not so hard .. I felt like i won the oscar and started thanking all the people, gods and my friends and my DH. hmm i think it was a big deal for me as i was struggling through it. Much needed for my disappointed soul. ..sometimes things are too hard on you. i believe you should not lose faith...it was almost my breaking point, i guess.. thanks to god, he just stopped it and gave me good luck.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2012
    2 people like this.
  2. risingsun1234

i also have a driving school classes purchased

Last edited: Aug 2, 2012
  3. risingsun1234

I also have a driving school classes already purchased. but before i could use it, i got through the test and now they say they do not refund it, so i am willing to sell it for lesser price, it includes one 2-hr class and another behind-the-wheel class before the actual test time. let me know if anyone is interested. thanks

4. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations risingsun..........:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup
    rise high and shine bright..........:)
    It's a testimony for hard work and commitment and undying passion pays......

1 person likes this.