1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Tips needed for effective use of Washing macine

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by smile14, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

the wash depends on the efficiency of the machine, the water quality and the soap used too. and all said machine is just a machine and no where close to what the quality you get from your hand wash.
    For e.g
    change your soap powder..and use a lint roller as already suggested by others..you get it in scotch brite brand in india.

you can use any stain remover or cuff and collar remover as suggested above..even a cheap shampoo..just apply directly and if possible scrub with a net scrubber..or use your hands..and soak.
    . Soak them in hot water, i sometimes soak it overnight. and do a double rinse if you are not doing it.. dry in the sunlight..
    apart from it, clean your washing machine periodically. you get scale removing powders in the market use them.. look for detergent that does not have too much soda..

1 person likes this.
  2. pranatim

pranatim Platinum IL'ite

Nice ideas here. By the way depends on washing machine so far as threads are concerned. Like if its a top load then it washes clothes which go merry go round so its obvious that clothes will shed thread. For me I have a front load washing machine so I dont have this problem. Moreover wash clothes separately and white ones and black ones should be separate.

3. davidraju

davidraju New IL'ite

Here are 7 easy tips for you
    1. Wash your laundry once a week.
    2. Pre-soak dirty clothes first
    3. Lower washing machine temperature
    4. Re-cycle water
    5. Maintain washing machine in good order
    6. Follow the manual
    7. Dry clothes naturally