1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Tips for getting Cheeks

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by srilu, Dec 8, 2006.

1. goldc

goldc Senior IL'ite

Re: Increasing flesh in cheeks

HI

Eating right foods is one aspect followed by good regime,the attractive radiant glow on the face comes with a good beauty sleep.
    Try to sleep a full 12 hours at night,if possible a siesta,this wd gradually put on perfect cheeks.
    Honestly the body is the index of the mind,be happy and bubbling , if the manas is not agitated,perplexed ,you can see the inner beauty extending out with sparkling eyes in a gorgeous face.

2. kana123

kana123 New IL'ite

srilu..did u tried wat jyothi told..did u find any changes..pls inform me......

bye
    kana

3. zaina873

zaina873 New IL'ite

hello everyone...my self zain i m 20 yrs old gal my height is 5'3 and my weight is 49 i want u increase my weight as well my cheeks..plz plz plz plz suggest me wht to do... i hv tried that exercise Open ur mouth and take some air, close u mouth, and u move ur cheeks bulged left and right like u clean ur mouth with water. This is very good exercise atleast do for 20 times, 3 times a day. U can see change with in a 10 days.
    but i didnt wrkd...plz i request u all to sugest somethng i will b waiting...

4. yalni

yalni Silver IL'ite

Hi

Try eating bananas everyday this wil also help me