Time for school forms. Mothers lets discuss a bit please...fees, activities etc..

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Delhi' started by Happy2be, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Happy2be

Happy2be Gold IL'ite

DD is in 2nd standard in Presidium Dwarka. Till last year I had been very happy. For some indefinite reasons, I am not very happy this year, one reason might be that many of her pals are changing schools due to fee structure. As time for forms is approaching, I thought lets discuss and be sure of our decisions.

I am interested for schools in dwarka as I reside at Dwarka mor. Moms please share which schools your kids are in, your reviews, goods and bads, experiences, fee structures, activities etc. I would begin with mine.

1. Fee structure- There is readmission charges every year. AT beginning of 2nd standard, we paid around 56,000, including first quarter fee and transport. Quarterly is coming around 27,000 including transport. They do not ask for a single penny all throughout the year except for Christmas tickets and annual function dress.

2. Extra-curricular activities - There is swimming, taekwondo, theatre, dance, music, art, sports. There are competitions and every child is required to participate at the initial levels. But for any activity for your child to excel you would need to get her extra coaching or practises at home.

3. Academics - Syllabus is quite less...Easy study patterns, not much burden as such on kids or parents. Minimal and easy holiday homeworks. NO tests till 3rd.

4. My DD loves the school. Teachers are co-operative, so is the entire staff. They listen to and answer parents' queries asap.

5. Study pattern is modern and teachers help in case of individual child development if parents ask for the same.

6. 2nd standard book set cost us around 6-7000 Uniforms are very smart and quite costlier as compared to other schools.

7. School is very hygienic and comfortable to stay within.

Mothers please detail your experiences too, as I have been bit stressed that are we putting an effort worth enough, paying this much fees. I have no idea about other schools, my be that has disturbed me. Please discuss.

2. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Thats a nice thread! Can you please say if you are looking feedback specifically from Dwarka area? If yes, I will move this to the right section where you will get better feedback.

1 person likes this.
  3. reena14

reena14 New IL'ite

I can’t express how thankful I am to the entire Presidium team for giving Khwaish the chance to compere at the Mothers Pride Annual Day. It was a big achievement for me and I am so very proud of her. Tnx Presidium

1 person likes this.