1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Time for a break with K2S, again!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by knot2share, Mar 12, 2010.

1. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Wow it was a nice cuppa and a good break. I didnt even imagine there are lot many types of milk available in the market, I will go :spin if I am to buy one in a market. The mX pieces were great, I think for people like me who dont have voter's id till date rules like those of Oz only will work, else I will still be wasting away my power:) The final forward was hilarious, I was wondering where will the man got these many potatos to exercise, and then after reading the final sentence I blurted out laughing.

Nice read dear, looking for more...YEH DIL MANGE MORE AHA:thumbsup

2. Deaf woman

Deaf woman Senior IL'ite

Dear K2S,
    Sorry for my late entry here.To be frank , its your fault too.See i read your thread a few days back and you specifically told matured readers should continue reading this thread.That got me flustered and i was in 2 minds whether to continue reading or stop because till now i don't know whether i am childish or mature .
    Another thing that stopped me is i tried to follow the exercise you suggested for cheeniya sir.you might wonder why i am trying it ,but as a fan of his writings, i thought i should follow the exercise just to show solidarity.Then i reached your 100 kg level .Aha ,i thought now i can give FB .Alas ,one more hurdle to cross now.See,my family loves potato fry a lot.I can't be mean to snatch a potato and put it in my exercise bag ,right?Now ,now ,don't you dare snicker.I warn you if you do that ,you will end up listening to my off key rendition of "korakaagaz thaa yeh man meraa".
    Good to have a break with you here K2S . you rock as always.

3. monifa13

monifa13 Bronze IL'ite

Dear K2S - You 'cuppa' seems to be always full and quite enjoyable! I just loved it..

4. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamla
    I guess I need to change my name now you think?? :).
    Not often we get to see you on a post which has not been nominated. But I do notice that you have been frantically reading a few these days. Something like making up for lost time !? Thank you very much for your kind words and I am glad that I have not been reprimanded for posting such news. I know Kamalji can get away with anything :hide:, but was not sure about myself. TL and myself have a deal to remain backbenchers and be good students of Kamalji and copy/share from each other. We are totally inspired by Kamalji. Good to see you more often these days.

Dear Ami
    Milk is just one thing the comes in varieties these days. I simply love that ad and have tried to learn by heart what that lady at the shop says..in the same sequence. Not yet successful. Aapka dil mangey more?? Oh wow, yeh bahut hi achee baat hain. Indigestion na ho jaay over doze karke. Thank you dear and very glad to know that you enjoyed. Lets see if I can nibhaofy aapki farmaaish :).

:) :) Dear Vijji
    You are too funny. I tried not to but could not..Chalo I am ready to listen to your Korakaagaz heheh. Glad to have company at the 100kg level. I think TL was contemplating on advanced training sessions. Wonder how she is going with that. My idea is for people to have a break with silly reading time. OK the real fact is that I can't think of anything to write but I wanted to write and mX serves me as just the perrfect source where I can add a lil bit of my silly thoughts too. Pleasure having you here. Take care.

Monifa dear
    I love my cuppa full always! So thats something for you to remember to serve me a full cup when I end up visiting you sometime. Indian style mein small tea cup with a saucer to rest on......naaaaaah nahi chalega. A generous biiig mug will be just fine, thank you! C'mon you should also join me here with cuppa times - Syd and Melbourne Editions :). More the merrier. Loved seeing you here.