1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Tight stools and fresh Blood while passing stools

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by ransree, Mar 14, 2012.

1. ransree

ransree Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

Please help me in this problem.. I am seeing blood while passing stools and it is very tight and lots of pain...black stools..docter said it wil be cause I am taking iron tablets and folic acid and he gave syrup..But it is not getting cured..Pls help..

2. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Drink lots of hot water, eat raisins. In the night have mosambi (sweet lime) and small elachi kela. Eat fiber rich food like whole wheat flour ?(in the form of kanji/chapathi/dosai), plaintain stem, root vegetables like beetroot, carrot, raddish.

3. ransree

ransree Bronze IL'ite

Hi Mira,
    Actually I am doing all these..but still nothing turning up in the past 1 week.. I am having fibre rich food only../doc gave Divol and tht actually eased the tight stoll..but the pain is there.. is this piles? I am very much worried?

4. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

If it is piles your doctor will be the first person to tell you that. Did you ask the doc about it? Try applying castor oil in that area before passing motion. Make a koozh / porridge using cornflour and have, which will also help you for a painless procedure. In a tub filled with bearably hot water, add salt and sit in that. wish you a speedy recovery.

5. Priyapradeep

Priyapradeep Gold IL'ite

If you are bleeding means then it must be piles. No need to worry for that. you can drink Liquid paraffin which will be in trasperent colour which will help you in the pain and will ease the stool. Also you can inform the doctor that you are constipated with the iron tablet, so that she can give you an alternate iron tablet without zinc which wont lead to constipation.

6. ransree

ransree Bronze IL'ite

Hi Priya& mira,
    Thanks will try and let u know ..Can we drink Paraffin? what is it actually? I chked with male doc n he said all this maybe cos u take iron n folic acid tab..I dint want to ask him abt piles n all..

Thanks for all tips..