1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Liked anything that you read here? You may nominate it as the Finest Posts!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Thye latest books I read

Discussion in 'Book Lovers' started by narmadaysr, May 21, 2010.

1. narmadaysr

narmadaysr Bronze IL'ite

Hi All,

Hope all of you are doing great. These days I find time for myself to read few books. Just wanted to share my thoughts on those.
    1) Jonathan Livingston Seagull – An inspirational small book.
    2) 2 States Marriage – Chetan Bhagat – How lovers take their love to marriage with parents acceptance.
    3) If tomorrow comes – Sidney Sheldon – I read few other books of the author but somehow I felt like enough of reading such books. May be I need to take some break and read his books later to enjoy. Of course I finished the book J. Typical Sydney Sheldon book. With too many plots.
    4) The 3 mistakes of my life – Chetan Bhagat – I felt ok after reading the book. Nothing can be carried from that not boring.
    5) Don’t lose your mind lose your weight – Rujuta Diwekar – The book is related to the most buzzing words in our daily routine. Food, Diet, weight lose etc., etc., . You know she is dietician for Kareena. Because of this lady Kareena became Size Zero even after having her favo food ..!!!. The book is very convincing and easily applicable if we have a plan set. I could see the results slowly. I can feel the thickest fat in my body is melting as I eat right food at right time. Let me know anybody want to know the gist of the book. But I suggest you read it to get more info.
    6) I too had a love story – Ravinder Singh – Beautifully narrated love story with a sorrow ending. It’s a true story of Infosys employee. I loved the book I completed it in 5 days (working days……) don’t ask me how I did that ;-). That was really touching. I don’t understand why it is when people have so much of love btwn them God separates them. And when a couple is quarrel day in and day out God will bless them to do so for life long…. WHY…..
    7) The list will get updated with more books(I bought them already J ). Mean while suggest me few from your favo book shelf.
    Regards
    Narmada

2. Gayathri47

Gayathri47 Silver IL'ite

Nice reads narmada!
    I was just wondering if you could come join us at Book challenge 2010
    Its nothing - just an thread to put all the books you have read in the year 2010.

Could be fun!
    Thanks