Thursday Message:About Shirdi Sai Baba

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Mar 1, 2012.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sowmya,

A very touching account of Sai Darshan. When a devotee wants to have His darshan with all devotion, He ensures that His devotees get His darshan. That is Sai Baba's greatness! I can imagine how you would have felt on hearing that the friend had gone out of station, deciding to go Sharja, changing your plan and go to Dubai, wait in the traffic for nearly three hours, locating the place, reaching there at 9pm, hearing the Bhajan and ultimately having a nice darshan! Baba is with you.

May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Om Shri Sai Bhaktha Hridalayaya Namaha- Humble salutation to Him who dwells in the hearts of His devotees.

2 people like this.
  2. Sowmya2709

Sowmya2709 Platinum IL'ite

Thank u Suryakalaji... Yes, it was a wonderful thursday.. And today, from morning i feel one or the other way am talking, writing and hearing abt Sai.. Morning started with Sai Bhajans in my mobile, then logged on to Indusladies and writing in this thread and i feel really blessed to help a friend in Facebook to get Sai Vrat Proceedure, vrat katha and answer book which she was searching for.. Today i got my search for Sai Pooja Centre answered by Nijasav and another devotees search was answered through me.. Sai Leela is great.. He somehow answers his devotee's search and prayers through another devotee.. Om Sai Ram!

1 person likes this.
  3. Sowmya2709

5 people like this.
  4. suryakala

Dear Sowmya,

Baba is our Eternal Father. We are His children. As a father He is protecting us from fear and anxities.

I will keep you in my Thursday prayers.

May Baba bless you and fulfill all your wishes soon.

Om Shri Sai Jagath Pitre Namaha- Humble salutation to the Eternal father- The Creator.

1 person likes this.
  5. Sowmya2709

Thank u Suryakalaji..

Om Sai Ram!

6. suryakala

Dear all Sai Sisters,

Sai Baba said," There will be any dearth or scarcity, regarding food and clothes in My devotee's home. It is my special characteristic, that i always look after and provide for, the welfare of those devotees, who worship Me whole-heartedly with their minds ever fixed on Me".

Happy Guruwar to you all.

May SatGuru Sai Baba bless us all.

Om Shri Sai Hrudaya Granthi Bedhakaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who unties the knot in heart and allowed introspection and ultimate realisation-moksha.

1 person likes this.
  7. deraj

deraj Platinum IL'ite

Excellent info Sowmya. Thanks a ton for sharing.

Om Sri Sai Ram

1 person likes this.
  8. suryakala

Sai Baba's All- pervasiveness and Mercy:

In the year 1910, Baba was sitting near the Dhuni on Diwali and warming Himself. He was putting fire-wood into the Dhuni, which was burning brightly. A little later instead of pushing logs of wood, Baba pushed His arm into the Dhuni. His arm was scorched and burnt. This was noticed by the errand boy Madhav and also by Madhav rao Deshpande ( Shama). They, at once, ran to Baba and Madhav rao clasped Baba, by His waist from behind and dragged Him forcibly backward and asked," Deva, why you done this?". Then Baba came to His senses and replied," The wife of a blacksmith at some distant place was working the bellows of a furnace, her husband called her, forgetting that her child was on her lap, she got up hastily and the child slipped into the furnace. I immediately thrust My hand into the furnace and saved the child. I do not mind My arm being burnt but, I am glad that the life of the child is saved". ( Shri Sai Satcharita- Ch: 7).

For the simple minded devotees who had nothing but faith, He saved them frombodily death. For those who Realise Him as Brahmam He saves them from the cycleof birth and death and liberates them from death. He is Mritunjayan.

Om Shri Sai Mrithyunjayaaya Namaha- Humble salutation to the embodiment of Lord Shiva, who has conquered Death.

2 people like this.
  9. Muthuraji

Muthuraji IL Hall of Fame

It is really a very nice and touching story.

1 person likes this.
  10. suryakala

In Shri Sai Satcharita, Hemadpantwrites:

“Though, SaiBaba looked like a man, three cubits and a half in length, still He dwelt in thehearts of all. Inwardly, He was unattached and indifferent but outwardly, Helonged for mass welfare. Though, inwardly, an abode of peace, He lookedoutwardly restless. Inwardly, He had the state of Brahma; outwardly He seemedengrossed in the world.
    Sometimes He looked on all with affectionand at times He embraced them and was calm, composed, tolerant andwell-balanced. He always abided and was engrossed in the self, and waswell-disposed towards His Bhaktas. He always sat on one Asan and nevertravelled. His ‘satka’ was a small stick, which He always carried in His hand.
    He was calm and thought-free. He never cared for wealth and fame, and lived onalms. Such a life He led. He always uttered “Allah Malik” (God is the realowner). Entire and unbroken was His love for the Bhaktas. He was the mine orstore-house for self-knowledge and full of Divine Bliss.
    Such was the Divineform of Sai Baba, boundless, endless and undifferentiated. One principle, whichenvelopes the whole universe (from a stone to Brahma) incarnated in Sai Baba.The really meritorious and fortunate people, who not knowing the real worth ofSai Baba, took Him to be a mere human being, were indeed unfortunate.” (Shri Sai Satcharita-Ch: 10).
    Devotees whocame to Dwarakamayi were surprised beyond words when they saw their own IshtaDevata sitting on that simple stone.
    He gave darshanas Vitthal to Kakasaheb Dixit, (Ch 27); as Shri Ram to the lady of BhajanaiMela from Chennai (Ch29) and to the Doctor (Ch12); as Saint Raghunath Maharajof Dopeshwar to Dr.Pandit (Ch11); and as Guru Gholap Swami to Mule Shastri ofNasik (Ch.12).

Baba gavethe Darshan to the true devotee in the form the devotee wanted to see. Because He is Parameshwar.

Om Shri Sai Parameshwaraya Namaha- humble salutation to the one who is the Supreme Lord.

2 people like this.