Thursday Message:About Shirdi Sai Baba

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Sowmya2709

Sowmya2709 Platinum IL'ite

2 people like this.
  2. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  3. Onesweetlife

Onesweetlife Gold IL'ite

@ nijasav

yoursaibaba dot com is my favourite site yar.

Everyday i open this site and put forth my that day's query to him and he gives me wonderful replies which actually is exact match for my then situation.

Jai Sai ram

Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
    2 people like this.
  4. Sowmya2709

Hi Nijasav,

Trying to send u a private message but ur inbox seems to be full and not getting delivered.. If u dont mind can i paste it here..

5. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sowmya, i cleared my inbox. please mail me

6. Sowmya2709

When i tried again i think it got delivered.. Please chk and lemme know..

7. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sowmya, i didnot get. BTW what is that? Just hi-light it. Iam so curious

8. Sowmya2709

Oh ok.. Its just an enquiry about Sai Mandir in Abu Dhabi? I've re-sent it again..

9. Sowmya2709

Last Thursday i badly wanted to go to Sai Mandir and my husband said he will ask one of his friend who is a Sai Devotee and lemme know where we can have Sai Darshan.. But the friend was out of town and came to know that he goes to friend's place on thursdays where they do sai bhajans.. Since the friend of my husband was not available on town,We skipped the plan and went to to my BIL's place in Sharjah.. I was little down since i couldnt have Sai Darshan.. Suddenly, my Hubby said he has seen Sai Worship in Dubai temple and he will take me there..

We changed our stay plan in sharjah and left in the evening to Dubai.. To check our patience the traffic was very bad due to DSF and I was just praying Baba that i should have his darshan somehow and had the confidence that Baba wont lemme down.. It was around 9pm we reached the temple location with a doubt whether it will be open since we were not aware of the temple timings..

But when we entered the lane to the temple we heard Sai Bhajan playing in some shop on the lane and felt happy and the temple was open and bhajans were going on.. And our Baba was sitting there and felt like he was waiting for me to say "See, I have brought you here on time".. Sometimes he checks our patience and faith and gives the best of all happiness..

Even, if we had gone to the temple easily without waiting in traffic for nearly 2.5 hours,we wouldn't have felt that immense happiness.. Baba has his own way of bringing his devotees to him..

(Just thought of sharing my happiness..Even though its not a big story,my happiness on that day was BIG and cant express in words... :) )

Om Sai Ram..

4 people like this.
  10. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

You said it, it happens to me. Surprisingly i got the Sai baba arti last friday in Dubai mandir. It was a pure surprise, I felt as it baba is telling me that I fulfilled your inner wish.

Today, from morning onwards (surprisingly) iam searching sai baba websites and HE TOLD ME TO POST HIS QUOTES IN IL, ( i know the quotes are alraedy in the ILs, but i was instructed to repost today for someone who wants it badly --means BABA wants to convey some message thru his quotes to someone )

OM SAI RAM

2 people like this.