Three Types of Karma - Important to understand Vedanta.

Discussion in 'Chitvish on Hindu Culture & Vedanta' started by Chitvish, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Swethasri

Swethasri Platinum IL'ite

to my knowledge and experience human creation is itself based on u r papam and punniyam.its all like debit and credit.as a human beings we all have to realise one thing becoz of this athma in this janmam accumulated lot of papam thats why this atma is taking another life and not to do any kind of bad thing to escape from the birth cycle.all kind of serious illness like mental retartdation.heart problem,physical handicap,mental stress becoz of family ,business....everything is becoz of our bad karma.so always the human life must realise that this life given to us is just to take out all the debits and side by side do some good things.

if u r unble to balance it in this janma atleast we will not suffer much in our next birth.thats the simple theory.so always show love, do good things, feed the needy,think good,....so u r credit will increase and u will have less impact for u r bad action in the past and present.

1 person likes this.
  2. gvharid

gvharid New IL'ite

Dear Chitra

your understanding is perfect. that is just in line with the preaching of His Greatness Sanakara Bhagavath Pada. I really appreciate and eagerly look forward to discussions with people of your outlook and knoledge.

i feel blessed to have come across this URL.

G Venkateswaran

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2013
  3. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear gvharid Brother,

:welcome to IL family,

Glad you are happy to have come across this Virtual Platform, keep coming and enjoy being here.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts too, Sairam

May Baba bless you and guide you always.

4. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

I must thank Cheeniya sir for giving the link to this thread. Enjoyed reading it - it has all been explained so simply and clearly. Thanks a lot Chitra. :-D

1 person likes this.
  5. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

The karma explained with so much clarity and in such a simple language.
    Than you mam.