1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Three keys to more abundant living,Caring, daring and sharing with others

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jul 21, 2009.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

All are not born lucky in this world. Some of them put all their effort to do something, but because they are not lucky they dont get success.

Everywhere people require experience. Now a days even small kids have to go through interview then only they get admission in school. From the age of two only they are put in school.

When you go for a job first thing they will ask whether you have experience. If it is the first job for a person how will he have experience that they wont think. No one wants to give them a chance to see whether they can do well.

Life is a class room in which each one of us is tested.
    You get happiness in doing what others say you cant do.

Its everyone's nature that they get attracted with a lovely face, fair in colour. Noone sees the inner beauty of a person.

A person can become a great writer only after getting experience in writing. But we always appreciate great writers. We dont realise that great writers have also become great by experience.

In every walk of life experience is required. Then only we are able to learn everything. We should never break four things in life, trust, heart, promise and relations because when they break they dont make noise but it pains a lot.

Life is a school where everyone has to learn , pass all test, problems are simply part of life whichwill fade away but the lessons you have learnt will last for a lifetime.

Success is to get what you want, luck is to keep what you get

Last edited: Jul 21, 2009

2. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

dear viji,

i liked these lines very much....:thumbsup

Life is a school where everyone has to learn , pass all test, problems are simply part of life whichwill fade away but the lessons you have learnt will last for a lifetime.

3. iyerviji

Dear Mindian

Thanks for your feedback. May God bless you and fulfil all your wishes.

love
    viji

4. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Vijji madam

wonderful thoughts....very practical and applicable to everyones lives...I agree when we have applied for our first job, they wont give a chance, so we have to lie / put fake experience sometimes...we are confident we can do the work...but the employer or recruiter cant accept...however these days in some companies they are taking some online test to judge our skill set..which is one way good...or else its like we are forced to lie just to get a job..

Very well said about the four things we are not supposed to break....

thanks again for sharing these words of wisdom with us

5. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for bring forth the life-lesson Viji Ma.
    I Have learned so many things only from my mistakes.They moulded me,gave me clear vision about realms of life.Am still a learner.
    We learn wisdom from failure much more than from success. We often discover what will do, by finding out what will not do;.Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.Experience is a comb which nature gives us when we are bald.In youth we learn; in age we understand.

6. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,
    you have beautifully narrated the life, experience and luck in your post. According to me,
    Life is a song for you to Sing
    Life is a Joy for you Enjoy
    Life is a Dance for you to Dance
    Life is a Challenge for you to Take
    Life is a Poem for you to Recite
    Life is a Risk for you to Overcome
    Life is a Tale for you to Tell
    Life is a Battle for you to Win
    Life is a Heart for you to Share
    Life is a Love for you to Care
    .This is the poem I recollected.
    As you have mentioned, we fail to understand that great writers also at first inexperienced.Avery nice post.
    with love
    pad

Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
  7. iyerviji

Dear SriVidya

Thank you for your feedback and conveying your views on the subject. Glad to know you liked the thoughts.

love
    viji

8. iyerviji

Dear Padmini

Thanks for stepping in to give fb to my post. Your poem is too good. Hope we understand about life and go on

love
    viji

9. iyerviji

Dear Saroj

Thanks for your feedback. From you writings only I can understand how much you have learnt in life. You are right we learn from our mistakes only.

Mistakes are embarassing when they happen
    but years later you have a collection of mistakes
    called experience which leads to success.

You will also succeed in life, my blessings for that. Rightly said in your we learn, in age we understand.

love
    viji

10. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

My dearest vijiji
    here a big hug and kiss for you. Well said ,i loved your topic, i have learnt so much in life that i feel the degrees we get is university is nothing compared to the life degree we get, that is the experience.
    you are true about the four things, pain will be there and a lot of it, if we break it.

love, hugs and kisses
    alpa:cheers