1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Three cheers to Malathy(and Jey) on International Women's day

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Mar 8, 2016.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

@knbg you always make me feel on the top of the world with your sweet feedback and yu have a good memory too. Yes dear I also feel blessed that I had the opportunity to meet so many ILites from different places. I was so happy when my dear Anna @Cheeniya Sir, @Paulina..and @Sritas cam eall the way to the hall to meet me and Paulina and Sritas took me and my husband

Quote Your posts are my vitamins aunty,
    Your enthusiasm, interest and innocence...
    Your love and affection to us....are vitamins to strengthen how to approach life...no matter what stage we are...Quote

Thanks for bringing a smile on myf ace with your above message

Quote Your posts are like rich, creamy paal payasam....
    Your quotes are like cashew,kismis and elaichi....on top....Quote

Wow only you can think and compare my posts like this, thank you

Quote And this post on women's day is apt way to thank our dear induslady....:thumbsup[/QUOTE]
    thanks to you too for always encouraging and inspiring me

1 person likes this.
  2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Welcome to my thread andglad you came to know about Jey andMalathy. Thanks for your feedback

1 person likes this.
  3. Jey

Jey Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Viji Amma (@iyerviji) for your kind words. Sorry for being a bit late here. It is only the members who make it a great community. We are always very proud seeing how well our members connect with and help each other. That is our true uniqueness as a site. Your kind words made Malathy's day during women's day.

2 people like this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

No problem if you are late Jey dear, your gracing my thread with your feedback itself has made me happy. In fact we all our blessed and proud to be a member of this loving family. Glad to know that my post made Malathy's day . I never miss to log in here and glad have got so many daughters here and have met also many ILites all over the world. I could not go to Malaysia, Egypt but glad that Mindian and Aruna came to Mumbai and I could meet them. Have met them three or four times. So once again thanks to you and Malathy for this loving family . May God bless you both , fulfill all your wishes and keep you healthy and happy.