Thoughts

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by mathangikkumar, Dec 16, 2013.

1. mathangikkumar

mathangikkumar Platinum IL'ite

15:- Never be too proud of who You are & What Position you Hold Because After a Game of Chess The King & The Pawns are tossed Into The Same Box.

3:- Trust the One Who can See, These Three Things in You ~Sorrow Behind Your SMILE, Love Behind Your ANGER & Reason Behind Your SILENCE!

4:- Beautiful things Are not Always Good ~ But Good things are Always Beautiful!

5:- Never Miss First Opportunity, because the Second Opportunity Will be Much More Difficult than First!

6:- Dreams Aren't those That You Have when You are Asleep, Dreams are Those that Don't Let You Sleep till They are Fulfilled!

It’s Purity of Heart that Matters, Not the External Appearance. Because Helping Hands are Always, Better than Praying Lips.

No one could actually say that deserve better. Because the best thing that you deserve, will always be your choice.

When your Time is Good, Your Mistakes are taken As a Joke! But When Your Time is Bad, Even your Jokes are Noticed as Mistakes!

We Judge Ourselves By what We Feel we're Capable of Doing, While Others Judge us By what We have Already Done!

When there is internal simplicity, we are able to give our best to
    everything we do. Our thoughts, words and actions are filled with
    power. We become a source of inspiration to those around us and they take something from us for their own benefit. Let me have one simple thought for myself, 'whatever I do, people are going to do the same. So with the help of this thought we can bring elevatedness in our actions and words too. We then understand that like an actor on stage we need to have natural attention on what we speak and what we do.

2. vidhu86

vidhu86 Junior IL'ite