Thoughts to share with our elite members

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by subbutr, Sep 9, 2007.

1. subbutr

subbutr Senior IL'ite

My dear friends,

Simple Mantra for Day to Day Survival :

Getting Early always brings us a freshness and leads us to think about what to do for To-Day.

A Little Exercise,Bath in Coldwater, Small Prayer, Timely breakfast

Chart our programs to fulfill with priorities as a Goal.

Emergency commitments to be met first. Pending work to be sorted off.

Family, Friends and Work are more important and our actions to fulfill the commitments.

Good Lunch with more salad, veg, curd and a 1/4 hour rest to start the second session of the day.

Light Dinner, relax to music or watch out some news channel

Browse to interact with online friends, read some good inspiring, humor articles.

Relax..No Tension or brooding over the incidents took place during the day.

All are for Good and things will change in its due course. Patience is the key.

Retire to bed after a few words with family. Peaceful sleep atleast for 6 hours.

Subbu

2. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

3. Sindhuja

Sindhuja Silver IL'ite

Thank you for this simple mantra. I read all your posts. Very good and useful information.
    :thankyou2:
    regards,

4. Anushiv

Anushiv Senior IL'ite

Good message! I need to follow many of the things which u've mentioned!

thanks!

5. subbutr

subbutr Senior IL'ite

Thank you dear friends vivbaas, sinduja, and anushiv for the encouragements and kind observations.

Like to hear your thoughts too...

Let this thread brings our friends Thought for the Day from now on...

Subbu

6. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

enlightening subbu,
    nice to c u here, welcome aboard..sunkan

7. subbutr

subbutr Senior IL'ite

Thank you dear sunkan for the warmth welcome and kind gestures...

We are in for an healthy discussions and thought for the day is

What I am seeing in the sky, is a personification of the supreme Divine power, which opens up the sealed shutters of the seed and bring out the hidden tree from out of it, which enlightens and energises the entire world.

"Haridaswa sasrarchi, sapthasapthir mareechiman".

I visualise that benevolent monarch of the Universe, ascending the universal theater, in his golden chariot driven by innumerable green horses in the sky at dawnand at dusk, after doing good for the whole world quietly returning
    <SCRIPT><!--D(["mb","to his abode, his face glowing with satisfaction and peace. For you\u003cbr /\>Krishna, the Sun is one of the billions of stars made of hydrogen,\u003cbr /\>helium and metals. What a pity! How much you miss in life!&quot;\u003cbr /\>\'That is what my science tells me, dad&quot;\u003cbr /\> P.G.K replied, turning the pages of a book to avoid the direct look\u003cbr /\>of is father.\u003cbr /\>&quot;My science also tells me the same thing&quot; Iyer replied, &quot;but my\u003cbr /\>wisdom, my upbringing in a spiritual surrounding, my mind which\u003cbr /\>absorbed the spirit of that atmosphere tells me something more-\'don\'t\u003cbr /\>look at the sun as a mass of gases; see the Supreme power, which\u003cbr /\>elevates the souls and spirits, in it\'.&quot; Iyer continued,&quot; and how old\u003cbr /\>is your science? a few hundred years, a few thousand years? Has it\u003cbr /\>said everything about the life and universe? Will it ever be able to\u003cbr /\>do that? No. Because science, is only one of the branches of\u003cbr /\>knowledge- and remember knowledge is never complete- it is ever\u003cbr /\>growing.&quot;\u003cbr /\>&quot;Including your spiritual knowledge&quot; P.G.K cut in, forgetting for a\u003cbr /\>moment that he was talking to his father.\u003cbr /\>\'Yes, Krishna, including the spiritual knowledge-mine or yours or even\u003cbr /\>Kakksery\'s&quot; There was a tinge of anger in that reply.\u003cbr /\>\u003cbr /\>&quot; I believe in Darwin\'s theory of evolution, dad&quot;\u003cbr /\>\u003cbr /\>&quot; I too did so till yesterday, till I read an article in the journal\u003cbr /\>Nature, challenging the earlier theory that humans evolved one after\u003cbr /\>another like a line of dominoes, from ancient Homo habilis to Homo\u003cbr /\>erectus and eventually the present Homo sapiens. Darwin\'s theory has\u003cbr /\>been questioned; Newton\'s theory has been questioned. It should be\u003cbr /\>like that; that is how science progresses&quot;\u003cbr /\>&quot;After teaching the students about Saturn\'s orbit, rotation, low\u003cbr /\>density, rapid rotation, and fluid state etc you want me to wear a\u003cbr /\>blue cloth and worship in the temple--&quot;\u003cbr /\>\'Wait, wait&quot; Iyer cut in. &quot;We are discussing about fundamentals and\u003cbr /\>",1]);//--></SCRIPT>to his abode, his face glowing with satisfaction and peace.

Subbu

8. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Subbu,
    Nice mantra to begin a day and go on.. Your reply to sunkan was all the more nice to read with the quotings from "Adithya hridhayam".

Welcome to IL.

9. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Nice Mantra, Thanks Subbu. Happy to have you with us in IL.

10. subbutr

subbutr Senior IL'ite

Thank you dear Aishu and Janani for the kind gestures and for the encouraging words.

Let me share an another one with you all :

Let all our people know their importance to the country's developements.

When we recall the ancient Epic " Mahabharatha " we will come to this one slokha in our Minds.

" Muhurtam jvalitam shreyo,na tu dhumayitam chiram. "

'It is better to flame for one instant, than to smoke away for ages!'

This phrase always kindle a tremendous impact to every listener.

This Mantra to rejunevate the kind Sanjaya by his mother Vidula, when he lost the war & made him to conquer.

The reason for our to-day generations to raise up to the occassion and do their mite to be remembered for ever.

" Live such a life that when you die, you will leave a permanentwholesome impact, small or big, on the world."

Every youth, imprinted with the heroic touch of soul, must say to himself or herself that this chaotic state of India is the best period for me to live.

I can put my ideas into it.

I can create something more beautiful and perfect out of it;

I do not want to live a life of stagnant isolation in the resurgent context of contemporary INDIA.

The nation is marching and I, as a citizen in it, shall give it a gentle push and direction.

That should be the positive attitude of all young minds towards the problems of their country.

Let every citizen do their mite, it may be a small or big contribution to self or society and the results always ends up in the country's welfare.

Jai Hind...

Subbu