1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Thought Provoking - 'everything Is Happening' Or 'everything Is Happening For A Reason' ?

Discussion in 'Interesting Shares' started by Sandyr46, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Sandyr46

Sandyr46 Gold IL'ite

A single mom of two was just fired from her job and receives no support from her ex. She wrote to me "Sandya I'm getting fired and having to figure out how to feed my children with no support, Do I deserve this?

Another mom was grieving the death of her child, who was in perfect health, and nothing made sense to the mother. Some strange complication never heard off.

I'm not an "everything happens for a reason' person. I'm just not one to say that there's a divine plan, and every challenge in front of you is there for the evolution of your soul. Maybe its true and maybe it isn't. We all have our ideas and our theories and we figure what makes sense to us individually. We're all in this mystery together. And because we cannot know, I don't feel its comforting to tell anyone who's going through pain, grief, or serious life stress, that it's all happening for a reason that will make sense someday.

Some things will never, ever, ever make sense. Somethings will never be okay. Awful things happen to beautiful people all the time.

"Why me" - I felt sad as well as intrigued when I was faced with this question by them. It feels like this personal assault where now they have become the beleaguered victim and that outlook intensifies the pain.

Is everything happening for a reason? I don't know. I look around at certain things and just cant imagine why, what the reason could be. It doesn't really matter. They are happening, right? The question is, what we're going to do about them....

2. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

There is no answer to this question..Only TIME will heal what reason cannot.

3. Happygirl6

Happygirl6 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sandhya

I too have the same question, which you have. I have suffered a lot from my ex-husband who physically, emotionally and verbally tortured me. I see lot of people who make many mistakes in life but they still live their life to the fullest. I am always an obedient child who listened to my parents, first in class types, focused on education, no friends, no parties and I use to like the way I am.Marriage is the one thing which ruined my life. Sometimes there is no reason for what we are facing in our life. I strongly believe it is based on your past deeds. I see people doing lot of bad things to other people but still have everything in their lives. Now days what I observed is when people are tactful, people who can change according to their own needs are living happily.

I have come to know that everyone is very selfish in this world including our own parents and we should give utmost importance to our self than others happiness. Do not search for happiness in others and try to be the one who can make you happy. There is nothing-called endless love or true love in this world. Particularly now a days people do change and their minds change from time to time. We need to update our self and observe people from time to time to live in this world peacefully. My advice is not to believe anyone blindly. You know what is best for you. Give your 100% and if things work they will work and if they do not they do not. What matters is doing your work and make yours. Not only relationships even friendships are very superficial.

Coming to the topic “Why me”- It is based on our past lives. If we do some wrong to some person that will come to us in this birth. Otherwise, there is no reason why people should suffer like this. In addition, people say it depends on your birth time- For some people things go as planned in a smooth way and for some they go in a rough manner. Whatever it is after some point in your life you will understand how lucky you are and how things are moving. I think based on that you need to plan, understand and do things, which makes sense to you.

SR005 and Sandyr46 like this.