1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves…

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by iyerviji, Jun 21, 2014.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Nothing in the nature lives for itself. Rivers don’t drink their own water. Trees don’t eat their own fruit.Sun doesn’t give heat for itself. Flowers don’t spread fragrance for themselves… Living for Others is the Rule of Nature and the path to happiness….

I am blessed to be the wife of a Person who is always thinking of helping others and ready anytime for any work. I am talking about my dear husband. He is agem of a person and everyone in IL knows that he is a social worker. Some people take advantage of his soft and helping nature and give some work tohim. Like whenever there is a death he is entrusted the work of bringing the items required for the rites at the time of death. I dont mind his helping nature but at this age and that too now because we are living in the 3rd floor. Sometimes he has to bring the things to the 3rd floor and then take to that place. So two times he has to carry.

Now a days he is not able to hear properly on the phone. ;Sometimes when he does not understand what the other person is talking he calls me. Yesterdaysomeone had told him to come to a place in the next station for which he left at 4.30 pm. His friend called meand told that he has not come yet, I told him he has already left. But since my dh was standing in one place and they in different place they could not meet each other. I also did not know the right place and knew only that he is near the station, so when his friend went to see they could not find him. I was worried here and was getting very disturbed and phoning his friend . Finally my dh came at 8.20 pm. Luckily he was not angry .He came took bath , before he could comeonly I made dosa and kept as he will be hungry. Then he had dosa. Those hours when I came to know that his friend has not met him was very difficult to pass for me.

Also yesterday one friend had told him there is death and they have to attend at 7.00, my dh understood that he has to be there by 7 pm , so he told his frien d he is going out but later only he knew that today 7 a.m. he has to meet. Then his friend told me when we phone you only take the message as your husband is not able to hear properly.

I only pray to God to give my dh a healthy and peaceful life.

White Elk Quotes : When You Were Born, You Cried And The World Rejoiced, Live Your Life In Such A Way So That When You Die The World Cries And You Rejoice~ Robin Sharma

1 person likes this.

2. Bavishya

Bavishya Platinum IL'ite

Viji ma don't worry.uncle will be alright soon........no words to say ma

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Bavishya dear for your good wishes

1 person likes this.