1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Those perfect MIL-DIL scenes.. beware highly imaginary!!!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by maroon, Mar 17, 2013.

1. kma

kma Gold IL'ite

Hrasto,

Such a sweet FIL you have got..I am sure he has a lot of affection for u..

Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. Gae3

Gae3 Platinum IL'ite

Hi OP,

Ossum post quiet funny too.

Shilpama,

You wanna be the Aladin......
    LOL:bowdown

Naveensasi,

really all this happens at your home OMG :eek
    ur too damn lucky.....

My dream:

When MIL is all set to leave to her home town,
    MIL: Bye dear.I will never come back again.
    I guess I will get amnesia and forget that you live here.
    Me: Thathasthu and shut the door immediately and pinch myself to confirm its dream, Yeah of course it will be dream :bonk

Ideally she picks up fight just mins before she is ready to leave.
    Dont know which nerve of hers I tickle at that time:?::cool:

3. NaveenaSasi

NaveenaSasi Gold IL'ite

sweetshreya u sure have woke up from ur dream nw :yes: thnx for mentioning my name correctly this time dear Bow ;-)

1 person likes this.
  4. maroon

maroon Gold IL'ite

i meant to say that guys already get such kind of royal treatment that you are dreaming of :)
    Btw, your pic is cute. You look bubbly indeed.

1 person likes this.
  5. maroon

maroon Gold IL'ite

Simple and honest dream dear. Hope it works for you some day :)

6. maroon

maroon Gold IL'ite

hrastro that was very very cute. kudos to your sweet FIL , rather he sounds like a gran'pa

2 people like this.
  7. sreekash

sreekash Bronze IL'ite

Actual scene : This happened many years ago but still itched in my memory and i am sure will remain there forever.
    (My mother in law is very sweet sometimes but flips to other side whenever she talks to her sister.so i dont want to judge her since she is influenced by her sister's comments) . For our engagement ,my PIL's came to chennai (I was working in chennai at that time) for buying jewelry as per my liking. I was very happy about this and we went to shopping at bapalal and we took a precious stone according to my birthday. she wanted to make a single stone engagement ring for me using that stone. I liked that stone very much and was looking forward for the ring made out of stone. I was greatly disappointed when the engagement ring i received was some other ring . Since i was still a new bride ,i felt shy to ask about it directly . Later i came to know that my MIL's sister told that single stone ring might not be appealing for engagement and so they bought a different glittery ring for engagement. I said ok and mentioned that i would still like to have a ring made out of that stone since i liked it very much.

After few more years while talking about something else she revealed that she got the gemstone appraised at gemologist and he mentioned the stone is worth a lakh or so since it was very pure without any blemishes. Immediately she made a ring out of the stone for her grand son (daughter's son) .I felt very bad about this though i didn't say anything as i didn't want to create a scene

My dream : MIL getting same kind of jewelry (or anything precious for her need not be monetary related) for DIL (me) and her daughter (my SIL) :)

Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  8. sweetshreya

sweetshreya IL Hall of Fame

Hee hee... My English teacher would be pleased. I don't know what I would have done without spell check. I really wish India to develop so much that they add our proper names to the spell check list. Live they have Johns and Smiths.....

1 person likes this.
  9. devi123kar

devi123kar Gold IL'ite

MIL: Her usual questions every time when I go on vacation do you get dhaniya, dry chilli,sambar powder in Hawaii? Here is what I wish she says oh I am sorry dear I have been bothering you everytime with Molaga/dhaniya questions (lol I can’t stop laughing imagining she telling this) you have a life their how is it to be alone do you miss festivals, your parents,does my son even help you?How do you even manage to leave the house by 7 AM? Finishing everything I barely would have had my morning oats.

1 person likes this.
  10. maroon

maroon Gold IL'ite

I have been down with severe viral fever since past 2-3 days.

Two days before -
    MIL to DH on phone: Do not let her into the kitchen. Take care of the kitchen until she completely recovers.:thumbsup

This one is real.

3 people like this.