1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"THIS YEAR, I WILL - New Year Resolution Contest - Jan 2013"

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by RiddhimaT, Jan 1, 2013.

1. RiddhimaT

RiddhimaT Platinum IL'ite

Hi suganvijay,

Appreciate your spirits of talking and calling your friends and relatives even if they like you or not.

Secondly, my prayers for you and your DH, may you both get the bundle of joy you have been longing for lately.
    May this new year give you every new reason to smile and be happy.

1 person likes this.
  2. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Just noted this thread. I think I am not too late to jump in here.

My new year wishes to all:) May this year bring you all the happiness and prosperous in your life:)

My new year resolutions for 2013:-

- Never ever hurt anyone intentionally or as a matter of revenge or by mistakenly. If done by mistakenly (as I am also a human being), never hesitate to ask "sorry" with whole heartedly
    Had a very bad time in the past, and ended up hurting someone whom I loved the most a couple of years back. I never had a chance to meet her again or ask sorry. Unfortunately, I heard the person died now... I badly want a second chance to say "Sorry", even though I am not sure whether I was wrong or justified for my act. It pains a lot. I will never repeat the same mistake ever in my life.

- Have a target, and achieve it with a dead-line
    In our family, I am planning to complete the construction of our home by end of April 2013, and the house warming ceremony sometimes near May 2013.

Apply for a car loan, and buy a Toyota Land cruiser before end of 2013.
    For both the planning, myself and husband divided our shares of responsibilities; hence working on it

To send my kid to a play school, we are expected to teach him the basics of ABC, language, and pictures. He is btw 2 yrs old now, So hoping to prepare him ready by June 2013, so that he will be a pre-schooler soon.

I have to take a long leave, and get done a surgery in my throat before June 2013. I am on medication, and hoping to get rid of this 2 years long illness soon.

To be on TTC for our second child. I think, we are mentally, financially and physically will be ready for it this year. So, we would think of it after June 2013.

- Take up my other responsibilities gradually
    Off late, I have a feeling like I concentrate more on my personal stuff, and nothing about others. This year, I will have to spend a quality time for others as well.

To settle down my brother - Trying to get him married soon, and start a happily
    To send my mom a pilgrimage trip to Israel - if security permits
    And of course, I would say YES, if my husband does the same for anyone (of his family or outside) with his personal savings.

2 people like this.
  3. Barbie2013

Barbie2013 Silver IL'ite

My resolutions are as below

1 . Dont believe ppl so easily .Dont go by their words. Trust is something which can make a life or spoil it. So have a clear understanding abt ppl who are really trustworthy.
    2. Live life as if today is the last day for me on earth.
    3. Also wanna give advises to ladies as well as get advises from them i mean to say provide moral support for ladies atleast through this indusladies forums and become a responsible fellow human being to give a helping hand when required.

4. ahilaiyer

ahilaiyer Junior IL'ite

Dear IL family Members,

Wish you a very happy,prosperous Newyear and Pongal.

This year, I will

· Volunteer tohelp others by joining art of living courses and help to clean society.

· Practice life skills day to day work bykeeping myself in present

· Donate tocharity, orphanage, and old age home for my family member’s birthday and anniversary.

· Volunteer to work part time in a charityorganization

· Improvemental well-being; think positive, laugh more often, enjoy life.

· Pray more,be closer to God, be more spiritual by prayers, satsung, meditation, yoga etc

· Get alongbetter with people, improve social skills, enhance social intelligence andimprove upon emotional intelligence

· Make newfriends and keep in touch with old friends as well

· Become anenterpreneur to enhance our business with new innovations and inventions

· Be an activeparticipant in the IL family as always.

· Last but notleast to be a successful woman in the life as good mom, good daughter, goodwife, good daughter in law, good friend, good neighbour, good IL member andgood human for all.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
  5. DivyaBharati

DivyaBharati Silver IL'ite

This year I will definitely try to to reach my perfect BMI weight which is 120 pounds , half way through already and doing this only by exercise and health diet choices

1 person likes this.
  6. SreeveenaSatish

SreeveenaSatish New IL'ite

Happy New Year to all.

My new year's resolutions are:
    1. I always wanted to do something for the blind people. I want to get it started this year.
    2. Most important for me is to loose weight atleast 10 lbs by July.
    3. Keep in touch with friends and family.
    4. Last but not the least start doing yoga.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
  7. rkj786

rkj786 New IL'ite

Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous " New Year 2013"!

Hi Guys n Lovely Ladies,

I want a resolution for 2013 - "Exercise, take care of our body" if our body is healthy you are both mentally and physically fit... which is required, if we neglect it....not now but after some time you will definitely feel something is lacking.... Start Exercise, go for a long walk, fast walk, run.... that's it..... it will keep atleast fit...."

And 2nd thing is " Meditation" that is required for every one..... Excerise for Body and Mediatation for Soul is required.. "Meditation" is nothing but just take long breath and exhale it for first 10 mins...keep eyes closed, no thoughts, leave your mind blank.... then after 10 mins take normal breathing.... let mind be blank.... concentrate your eyes in center of your forehead.... just above joining of eye brow... look up by keeping eyes closed...." increase time of this from 10 mins to age of yours.... like if you are 25 then 25 mins... increase time duration to feel much difference in you..... hope this will help you all...

Good luck to ALL ...

Take care

8. Moonbeams

Moonbeams Bronze IL'ite

Will try to keep others and myself HAPPY.

9. abhi04

abhi04 New IL'ite

HELLO !!........This new year , i am gonna have one resolution , that is to follow " all the small - small day to day resolutions or goals which i set to be completed " !!....so that makes it up for everyday of the year !.. wishing all of you happy new year ! hope u fulfill your own resolutions too :)

10. risingsun1234

risingsun1234 Bronze IL'ite

1. Develop Positive attitude and never ever lose it even in the worst moments.
    2. Help when someone is in need even if they are not your best friend.
    3. Positive parenting.
    4. Visit temples and take prasadam in small quantities as in the real prasadam . not eat lunches or dinners there. yes this is a strange thing but i feel temples are not restaurants to fill your stomach.