1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

This year has been memorable and the best for me

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Dec 29, 2009.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

What matters one more hour or day or one more month or year
    As long as friends are kind and true and friendships are sincere
    For life isnever measured by the years through which you live
    but by the kindly deeds you do and the friendly cheer IL gives
    and so inpaying tribute to everyone in IL I add
    appreciation for the gift of friendhship , too

This year had been a great year for me in IL as well as in life
    In February I started a thread How r u by which I got so many friends. Anaamika was the first one to give me fb and encourage me. Now she is busy and due to some health problems she is not able to come. Others like Sabita, Cutepavi, Laks, Revathi, Sriniketan, Sunderusha, Saraswathy all gave encouragement but now they are not to be seen. Must be busy with something or other. But I am very happy that they gave encouragement for the thread. Now Alpa, Aruna, Aparna, Mindi,Padmini, Knot2share, Susri, Monifa, Sara are regular. since I am busy with grandkids I myself not so regular but they are always there and have helped in reaching the thread to 3804 posts. HRU friends have always been there to encourage me in whatever I write.

In April I became a Platinum Lite and also started Coffee Mornings in which Richa was the first one to encourage me. Now she must be busy so not to be seen. Now Saroj, Susri, Padmini, Sudha, Kantha. Malathy, Vijaya and Sai are regular and all have helped this thread to reach 4000 posts. My Coffee Morning friends are always loving and have given me love and affection and always supported me . Saroj is always there in the morning with her beautiful thoughts which makes my day shine. Syama and Success priya also used to always be regular but now since they are busy not coming.

This year was special to me because I could meet two loving friends Aruna and Mindi who are so cute and so loving.

Dear Aruna and Mindi our meeting will be always remembered . It is a blending of hopes and memories , it takes me back to every happy yesterday and offers me a promise that the best is yet to be.
    Someone as nice as you both should have the best of everything , so here is wishing for all the joy the New year can bring.

Dear Cheeniya Sir, Kamalji and OJ da, you all have given me fbs to some of my posts and the loving things you have said and done to make each year a happy one, the warmth and caring you still show all these mean more than you could know.

Padma, JPatma, Lalitha and others have also encouraged me always.

Babies bring happiness and magic right from the beginning till end and I was so happy when Gopika came on 31st August to our house and Pratima came on 4th September. They are cute angels who keep me busy and make me laugh and cry sometimes . Now a days I do not know how the time passes . Once Gopika goes back toher place and my younger daughter starts working will be missing all the fun which I am having but that is life.

I have also to sing like Sindu in Sindu Bhairvai, naan oru penn, onrum theriyaradhu illai , ezhudha theriyavillai aanal anbu kudukka theiryum> I am a woman who does not know to write well but knows to give loads of love

Memories play an important role. They make you laugh when you remember the time you cried and make you cry when you remember the time you laughed together.

Sorry friends if Ihave left anyone out. I am a person who cant wait for anything, wanted to post this early morning so in a hurry I am posting this. So excuse me if there is anything wrong.

God bless everyone's heart with happiness for the things they say and do and to make life bright for everyone who comes in touch with IL.

God bless everyone here for their willingness to help with others needs, their concern and understanding and their many thoughtful deeds.

God bless everyone on New Year and today and always , too
    God bless everyone's heart with happiness always.

Wish you all a very Happy 2010 and hope all your dreams come true.

Thank you IL for this site which brought me so much happiness.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2009

2. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Viji mami,
    Thanks for your blessings and wishes!
    Hope 2010 also will be a successful and prosperous new year to all of us!!!

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Priya

You have made my day by giving the first fb., though I have not mentioned your name.Thank you very much dear. These small things only bring us happiness always and what else do we want in life rather han love and affection from everyone.

Wish you also a very Happy 2010 and all your dreams come true. My hugs and kisses to your little one.

love
    viji

4. Jpatma

Jpatma Silver IL'ite

Viji,
    Truly this year has been good for you and hope all the coming years will be the same.
    I want to thank you for everything and wish you happy and prosperous new year.
    Jaya

5. shakambari

shakambari Platinum IL'ite

Viji,

So happy to hear you had a fantastic 2009.

Hope you have a still better 2010!

6. natpudan

natpudan Gold IL'ite

Viji mam,

On the 22nd Dec 2009 you celebrated your grand daughter Pratima's 1st birth day.

That should have been the most memorable of all for any grand parent.

Best wishes to you in the coming years.

7. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,
    With your simplicity, innocence and nobility you have won our hearts. Nice of to share your happiness with us.I pray to God to shower your with all the best things. Wishing you 'Happynew year!!!
    [​IMG]

with love
    pad

8. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Nice to remember and write each and every point in detail mami.
    Hats off to your elephant memory.
    Wishing you and your family too a Happy New year 2010 and
    Happy Writing,,,,,,,,,,,,

9. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

my dear viji,

glad to see a post full of contentment and brimming with hapiness:) hope 2010 and all the years to come make you feel the same.

As to the number of people you have mentioned as your friends i am not at all surprised..anyone will LOVE you for your simplicity, innocence and kindness...l hope our friendship continues forever:)

10. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Am so happy VijiMa that you are again started your enthu writings subsequently after a long gap.
    Its so nice of you to thank everyone who accompained,walked and talked with you through the days passed.
    Ring out the old, ring in the new,
    Ring, happy bells, across the snow:
    The year is going, let him go;
    Ring out the false, ring in the true..

Then sing, young hearts that are full of cheer,
    With never a thought of sorrow;
    The old goes out, but the glad young year
    Comes merrily in tomorrow.

My new year wishes to your whole family.

We meet today
    To thank Thee for the era done,
    And Thee for the opening one.......