This wait is too long---

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by kushi33, Mar 22, 2010.

1. kushi33

kushi33 New IL'ite

I have been trying to conceive since the last 6 years....but till date there is no sign of it...have gone through medication...5 cycles of letpro along with hormonal balance therapy.....every month there is a hope that arises but every month i get my period...its becoming increasingly difficult for me to deal with this...never ever thought tht i'll have to go through all this...nobody in my family has this history....its really depressing and very sad...entire life gets so effected by this....dont know what to do....

my doctor has advised for a laproscopy now....all sonography, HSG , blood, thyroid etc. were good.....

This is very painful...both physically and emotionally....

Kushi

2. soni2510

soni2510 New IL'ite

Re: need some help

Hi,

I am 28 years old & married for 1.3 months.For the past few months am having irregular periods.My doctor asked me to do blood test.The report was not so good.I am having thyroid & my FSH is also a bit high.Can anyone tell me if I can concive?

3. jayanaresh

jayanaresh Bronze IL'ite

hI
    hold on
    God is just preparing you to be a good mother.
    This waiting will make you understand the value and importance of kid.
    I went thru the same tension. Then God blessed me with two sons.

My time - my doc advised me to be cool and never be anxious.
    keep a pillow below your bum during the IC.
    Don;t move or get up after IC for 1 hour.
    +
    green veg diet

all the best
    I am sure soon you will post your babys photo to us in IL.
    Rgds
    Mrs,N:thumbsup

4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Kushi & Soni,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies & to this forum.
    You can find our forum guidelines here...

Kushi: Don't think all these things & stress yourself. Stress or tension won't help you in TTC. Stay positive. If you trust your gynec & if he/she thinks lap is necessary to proceed to next set of treatments, then take it. Ask you gynec about the next set of plans prior & then decide. Things will happen in the right time.

Soni: One can become pregnant with elevated thyroid levels & FSH with proper medical care. Stay positive & follow your gynec advice. All the best to achieve the little one!
    If you are over weight, work on weight reduction too!

Baby dust to you both.

5. kushi33

kushi33 New IL'ite

Thanks Mrs. Naresh & Vasu....

Just that it's been 60 months of hoping to have a positive test but every month i go into depression....why me? is the question....feel very bad facing the relatives and other ppl. We stay in a small town where ppl leave no opportunity to make u realize that u dnt have children....feel even more bad as have prayed so much, believed so much in god....but nothing happened....i gather all energy each month but it just shatters month after month....this month also same results....another month gone...

Yes will go for lap...but seriously i am so demotivated tht now i just dont want any more tests or medicines....

6. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

There are many who face this situation. I am TTC for almost 2 years & 8 months. There are many who face problem from friends, relatives & inlaws. We just need to learn how to tackle these people. If possible, give them a nice reply when they create any.
    Everyone gets disappointed when they get their periods after those treatments/set of positive outlook. I have taken hsg twice, lap once, 6 mediated cycles, 6 medicated cycles with IUI, enormous blood tests & now moving towards next set of treatments to get the bundle of joy. There are many more like me who tried harder for years to achieve pregnancy.

Gather all your energy again & try harder. Be more strong. Pray to GOD to the deapest. Be positive. Stay positive.

Baby dust to you.

7. VLR

VLR Silver IL'ite

Kushi

Even I have been in TTC phase for more than 4 years now. I always dread family gatherings, weddings, vacations to India etc. People can very insensitive sometimes and never hesitate to bring up this touchy topic and dish out their advices even if you never ask for it. Sometimes people do really really test your patience.

Dont even bother about them. They will always find something about us to talk about. For them it is just a pasttime and they go about that without realising how much they hurt us in the process. Concentrate all your energy, time and spirit on your ttc. As another Ilite Priyanka mentioned in one of the threads, our LOs are acting pricy and are taking their own sweet time keeping their moms anxious.

Our time will come.. Stay positive. baby dust to you..

8. kushi33

kushi33 New IL'ite

Dear All,

Thanks so much...i wish we all cud be together to support each other and pass through this phase....So true that ppl r very insentive towards what we r going thru....

Thanx so much for your help....i'll keep updating abt my progress and tests...

baby dust to all

Kushi