1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

This Thread Will Never Break!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by malspie, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Dearest sweetest Malspie
    Awesome..Awesome.. words fail to describe how you take the reader to a different plane..I feel honored that you even choose to read my writing..which is but a shadow of you, My Moon.

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Corallux,

You totally surprised me with Marathi. Here goes the Marathi Poem, hope its complete:

CHANDOBA CHANDOBA BHAGLAS KA
    LIMBONICHYA ZALDAMAGE LAPLAS KA?
    LIMBONICHE ZAAD KARVANDI
    MAMACHA VAADA CHIREBANDI
    MAMACHYA VADYALA YEUN JA
    TUP ROTI KHAUN JA
    TUPAT PADLI MASHI
    CHANDOBA RAHILA UPAASHI

Chandoba will remain our best friend forever. Mazha Chandoba, Mazha Khas Mitra ( My Moon, My best friend).

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Aruna,

Its a pleasure to have you here dear.

The thread got thicker when I knew he was only a satellite. My love for him grew in leaps and bounds and now we have been friends and will be till I breathe air on this earth.

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Soaring Spirit,

Today I know Moon is related with astrology, tide, auspicious dates, festivals. I also know that he is related with me, as my best friend.

We too celebrate Khojagiri with great pomp here. You have brought in more memories dear...

Thanks for writing in.

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Meeta,

Our friendship is going stronger with each passing day dearie... How can I forget your concern for me, when you see me logged in IL during late hours (IST). How lovingly you would send a PM and ask me to wind up and take rest. Mals never forgets even a small gesture coming from noble hearts.
    I am so glad that I brought in the childhood memories.

Do step in dearie.. and thanks for the same now.

6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Slp807

Moonlight dinners, candle light dinners, are all associated with love. Yes, the fun of eating with the moon and stars above your head is worth million dollars. No five star luxury can give us the same joy. Memories of childhood and dining with friends are pouring in. It was lovely to have you here. Thanks

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear AC Honeypie,

Sweetpie and Malspie are peas of the same pod.. You are not my shadow dearie, you have burnt your nostril hair and tidied up your garage. Anything smelling can make me puke. Tussi Gr8 ho jee.

8. madhu11

madhu11 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Mals,

wow!! loved ur description on the moon. To put in words like that not everyone can do.
    I also have very close connection with the moon, being a cancer sign associated with
    all the tides of the moon. Enjoyed ur post. keep posting.Bow

9. corallux

corallux Bronze IL'ite

Dear Arunarc,

Thanks for your email & the words for that song....takes me back to those school days when the song sessions were more welcome than the Maths/science classes...

Hey your profile says you are from Hubli......We used to pass through Hubli when we travelled from Mumbai to Bangalore....remember the Milk sweet they sold 2 the stations & the Mirchi Bhajya.....

Regards,

Corallux

10. corallux

corallux Bronze IL'ite

HI Malspie,

I am a Maharastrian married to a Kannadiga.....Thanks for the wordings....Used to be one of the songs at school along with a rain song:

yere yere pawsa,
    tula deto paisa
    paisa zaala khota
    pavus aala motha

Hey Mumbai must be decked today for Shivaji Maharaj's B'day....Miss the songs that started @ 0500am & the sounds of Shri Satyanarayan Mahapooja in the evenings..We used to eagerly wait for the Sheera at the end

Call me a vedhimulgi Mals, but some days I look at the moon here in Melb & just tell him to carry my wishes to my family in India...

Thanks for your reply dear.

Regards,

Corallux