This Shall Pass too..

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by devi123kar, Jun 22, 2012.

1. HasiniS

HasiniS Gold IL'ite

Dear Devi,

Now I am proud of you :) Be strong and positive like this for ever. And just before you realize you will get to do that home pregnancy test and find it to be positive again very soon !!! I would like to just add few more thoughts ... I forgot to tell you I too have PCOS and Bulky Uterus. But trust me people with normal uterus too have failed to conceive and people who have lost one fallopian tube cause of ectopic pregnancy have also conceived naturally.. So dont let your heart worry for what information your brain gathers on the PCOD or anything... Also dont have the thought that you are loosing weight just to conceive. First take care of yourself. Even before your baby comes you mould yourself as a strong person. Feel confident about yourself physically and mentally. I bet many of us wait to conceive and give birth. But most of us end up in post natal depression after all the struggle. Life is going to be more demanding after the baby's arrival. You need to get strong and have clear thoughts to handle that pressure. So why not prepare yourself for that phase from now.
    Also thank Sai Baba because you are one among that luckiest one to have conceived a baby. You now know you can do it :) Yeah I may sound weird but yes I feel happy for you.. This phase is just for you to know who you are ... Have trust in him .. I have been a strong believer of Sai from my teenage.. I have been holding him from then :) He will not let you down dear .. For those who ask you for the big news just tell them it will happen when it has to happen.. Tell them thats what you believe in ... If you answer them back with clear thoughts they wont ask you again. have your personal space in such sensitive issues ... remember now you are not alone .. we all are here to support you :)

Keep smiling :)
    Lov
    Hasini

2. devi123kar

devi123kar Gold IL'ite

Dear Saisakthi,thanks for your blessing..

3. devi123kar

devi123kar Gold IL'ite

Thanks Hasini totally agree with you may be this phase would make me much stronger and a better person also I now know what my priority is ? rather than thinking about my carrier,maternity leave after a baby which is the cause for post natal depression I will take this phase just to prepare my self.. Guess Baba wants me to give the best.. Let Baba bless you with all you want in your life.. Thank you for the big support and encouraging words Now i feel like I drank 2 bottles of red bull that energetic will use this energy productively.

1 person likes this.