1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

This secret determines ur married life

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by hema76, Dec 22, 2010.

1. hema76

hema76 Silver IL'ite

In day to day life we can see many couples even when they have crossed 30 years of married life they seem to be a new couples by their speech and activity ,

But on the other hand some couples even they may have a very shorter married period ,fighting all the time and always frustrated about each other.

the magic secret which works between the lovely couples is very simple which can be given to each other by themselves ,but the ego is the enemy for the secret .

discontinuing the ego and carrying the secret in their hand helps them to have a heavenly life .

The secret may sound simple but in practical life this secret gives a beautiful taste to our life ,

Yes ,Giving respect to each other is the great secret ingredient of lovely life ,

U may ask "what is this i should call him sir?madam" ? no defenietly not

I doesnt mean calling eachother by sir or madam but it is giving respect to the feelings of one another ,

If we think in general ,every human is playing their role carefully to protect their self respect in every place , they feel insulted if anything happens decreasing their self respect .

As such they expect the same in the family too,

Whenever husband point out some mistakes in wifes cooking she feels that her self respect is damaged by him , but she wont express this to her husband , when many small damage counts together and on one day it will blast the married life and hence create a bitterness between them

As like

If husband is expecting a small appreciation from his wife and if it is not met by his wife then he feels that she have damged her self respect , vice versa the same thing happens her and ends in a big fight and so on

Respect ur partners every activity , ur partner may be a adult but every adult is child by their heart ,we need to understand them ,all people's childish heart is expecting a appreciation for their work ,

We can see a small child smile when we appreciate for a small work from them , but adults who also have the same heart doent smile out but they defenietly have a big soul hearted happiness inside their heart when they are appreciated and thus increases the love for their partner

for a wife , diamonds and ruby doent cost much rather than a small appreciation for her activities from his husband .

for a husband costly perfume or dressing doent worth much rather than a small appreciation from his wife .

Appreciation is the best way to love each other ,

Appreciation not only increases ur partners love for you also the respect given to ur feelings

Appreciate more and spread the love to live a heavenly married life .

All the best :thumbsup

2. rashmee

rashmee Junior IL'ite

yes one should always take care of the thin line of difference between self respect and ego. everyone be it a husband , wife,boss,subordinate etc. everybody needs appreciation and specially appreciation of husband and wife towards each others small activities fills them with love and joy.

well at that time where some arguement cud lead to big fight one should become cool when other is too hot with anger.......and when he calms down you may show your anger..hahahaha

3. sureshmiyer

sureshmiyer Silver IL'ite

there is no secret to a happy married life
    It is plain and simple.
    If we think of understanding and appreciating, shedding our ego and on these lines, it will be like two foreign secretaries meeting on a diplomatic table and not really a husband-wife relationship.

A married life is always happy as long as long as there is mutual love between a husband and wife. Love does not mean lust.

I love my wife, that is why I crib, demand, fight with her and she does the same.
    That makes us happy and we are together for seven years and for ever.

warm regards
    suresh

4. hema76

hema76 Silver IL'ite

yes ur vision is true , and thanks for ur comment rashmee

5. hema76

hema76 Silver IL'ite

what is meant by secret? the thing which is not familier to all is called as secret.

so i mean that , people who are destructing their life doent know this secret ,

u may know this and be living happily so it may not be a secret for you,

and i agree with all other points of you ,

but appreciation enhances love even more than the healthy fights

this is my view

thanks for your comment