1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

This is what my H tells often to my LO

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by DrKadambari, May 24, 2012.

1. falgunid18

falgunid18 Platinum IL'ite

Am really hurt. How can a father say this to his own child. Most of us are literally tortured by our mils, have our life destroyed coz of them, still we will never use such words for our MILs and he being a father.. just to get awat easily, he says this that too to a 2 yrs old. Sick!!

When you are alone with him and the kid not around, use the same words back to him. put anyone of his loved one (sorry to say.. but am really super pissed) in XXXX will die if you keep on lazying around this. He will surely be amazed and if he has some sense he will realize if it can affect such a big jerk, than that kid is just to small to hear such words. If not, then dont even let him touch the kid unless he realises. He might ignore the kid and enjoy his super leisure time alone.. but how long can he do that. After all it his child as well and if it still doesnt get into his brain then serioulsy smack him.

2 people like this.
  2. DrKadambari

DrKadambari Gold IL'ite

Bhappy - I have never worked from office in US so I dont know what I am missing so thats good for me. I am happy that I make some bucks and get to speak to many people oh phone and know the market which I would not if I werent working. practially If i have to go to fulltime job I need a car and I need money for that :) public transportation is as bad a nothing.
    So I have a good deal of working from home :)

UHW - I work just during office hours and not extended. So Ideally when DH and kid leave to work and afternoon when LO is back engage LO into something for few hours and work, put to sleep and then work. That way I manage. I am doing so far well.

beanstalk : I hope i dont get into a situation when I would get angry on my LO again like earlier, but surely I will do so if he tells the same.

Falguni18 : if i use the same words back to him doing tit4tat this would lead no where, with him thats what i learnt.

3. ineedhelp

ineedhelp New IL'ite

DrKadambari

Thanks for your response and sorry that I am replying so late. I understand what you say that self-pity is not the right thing. But I need a way out, so you tell me what is right thing to do for my situation. But first try to understand my situation.

I have no problem with learning driving, problem is with my husband who does not take me to DMV to write the exam. If he takes me for exam, then he will not take me out in the car so I can learn to drive. This has happened 4 times until now. I have written exam 4 times, passed in the first attempt, and got the permit, but as I was not able to practice, the permit expired. For how many times should I beg my husband to take me to DMV and to take care of my son while I am inside DMV? Instead of that, he makes jokes that I must be the only person to write exam so many times even though I am passing in first attempt each time. And if I don't laugh or smile, he says I have no sense of humour. Anyway, I am starting a new thread. Sorry to take up your thread with my problems.