1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Things you want to tell your MIL, but can't.

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by monita, Nov 9, 2012.

1. blessings1010

blessings1010 Gold IL'ite

haha. Isn't it? ultimate fun reply.

2. Bhanulakshmi

Bhanulakshmi Bronze IL'ite

Had u known ur husbands reply before,i m sure u would have recorded ur mils xpression

3. blessings1010

blessings1010 Gold IL'ite

yes very true. For the time being, i recorded her expression in my memory. Keeping it safely tucked away in my beautiful mind :blush::blush:

4. SimplelLife

SimplelLife Silver IL'ite

Today I told her most of the things I wanted to tell her at this point... There are so many issue behind it... In the morning I get to know her new lies.. First I though once DH back from office I will call her in night in front of him than I decide if I stopped myself now till night I will be in worst mood through out he day and may be I will decide to just leave it and ignore.. Thinking about he peace factor .. So I make notes... Write down points whatever I wanted to tell her numberwise so that I won't miss anything as she is extra sweet in talks and normal people dragged away by her. Downloaded one sound recorder.. Called her.. Clear her every point and asked her every lie she spread.. Question her for her every misbehave at my home.. And lastly told her she can have right to complain against me only when she has been doing same for me. And I am relieved for now. I know she will try to bite me for that as always by telling whatever I did nt said and twisting my words but this time I have our chat recorded:banana::banana::beer-toast1::cheer::cheer:

5. PurpleRoses

PurpleRoses Finest Post Winner

How come this beautiful lively thread remained so inactive? Just loved reading some hilarious posts.