1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Things I Wish I Can Teach My Kids ~~~ Especially About Marriage

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by zipzipzoomzoom, Apr 18, 2013.

1. zipzipzoomzoom

zipzipzoomzoom Gold IL'ite

I was trying to write several times, and each time, I closed my browser thinking I am just rambling.

I want to get this off my chest.

Even though I am newly married and my Hubby is 10,000 miles away, I am already dreaming about children, and thinking about how they can best be happy, healthy, and have great spirits.

When searching for matrimonial match, first question should be, "Is person good natured". You can buy beauty, you can buy a good education, you can buy job qualifications, but a person's good heart is priceless.

Besides, plain people who are good natured become more and more beautiful as the years go by. They have a natural glow and a calming aura when you are around them.

Beautiful and Handsome people who are not as good natured tend to go downwards as the years go by.

Marriage should last a lifetime .... perhaps several lifetimes with the same soul, so you want to be with someone who is good natured.

Be polite to people, especially to those who cannot help you in anyway.

It is easy to be nice and accommodating to someone who is higher than you, someone you think can do something for you, perhaps give you a job, to connect you to the right people.

But the true test of a person's character is how polite and respectful they are to people who are left in the corner, who are lonely, who have little experience, who may not be so fortunate.

Its interesting ... a lot of people think I am half my age, and I sound half my age, so I get disregarded many times. But as soon as that same person finds out that I can pass their resume onto a boss who is looking to fill a high-paying job, boy does their tune change!!! They behave like we have been best friends our whole life.

Hear no evil, Say no evil, See no evil.

This is so true. When you watch TV shows, serials, with a lot of drama, back-biting, cruelty, you are inviting that negative energy into your life. I have learned this the hard way, and I still see it going on.

And people who speak bad things about one another have more unfair things happen to them, and their innocent children. I see this with a person at my office, and I really cringe when I hear something happened to her kid, or when she is arguing with family members over the phone.

Gossiping is one of the worst things a person can do. If you are around people who gossip, try to distance yourself from them as much as possible. If you have nothing nice to say about a person, or there is nothing you can do to help a person who is down, it is polite to stay quiet. If you gossip, fate may turn around and have the similar (or worse) thing happen to you.

There is worldly intelligence, there is religion, and then there is spirituality.

World intelligence is what you learn in school, when getting different degrees in higher education, and that is great.

Worldly intelligence, in my humble opinion, a perception of your own reality. People more close to each other share a more and more similar reality, but sometimes it can diverge greatly. One person with positive outlook on life will see the best in people, while the other person with negative outlook on life will see evil everywhere. You cannot change it.

However, there is spirituality, where there is an understanding that God is in charge of the Universe, and God really knows what is going on. God tries to tell you what is going on by giving you a "sixth sense", or "intuition", or "vibes".

If someone you respect, someone who has greatly helped you in many areas of your life, has negative outlook, speaks negative words (and believe me, words take on a life of their own, as I mentioned in my last blog), this is where spirituality comes in, where you have to remember that only God knows the truth, and God will never leave you alone. Even in your next life, God will give you justice for the wrongs done in your previous life.

Religion is a way for human beings to come together to make sense of spirituality. Unfortunately, few people use religion to control many good-intentioned people.

To truly honor God, we should try to remember God every moment and every second of each day. It does not matter what religion you are, or whether you go to Temple, Church, Mosque, etc, it matters what is in your heart, only what God can see

2. rgsrinivasan

rgsrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

I liked #2 in particular, ZipzipZoomzoom. That reflects your character more, I feel. About other points - they are good and really ideal. Wish you to be in that state and be happy as always. -rgs

3. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

Enjoyed reading ...really good !!!!!!!!!!

4. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

Worth reading...very truly said...i think everyone should follow ur words :)