1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

They Don't Say We Hv Best Pm

Discussion in 'Interesting Shares' started by Thyagarajan, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

THEY DON'T SAY INDIA HAS BEST PM
    The anti NAMOs will claim that Murthy never said this and a prominent personality's name is just being used. Even so, the facts don't change -
    Infosys founder
    NARAYANA MURTHY

I don't say Modi is the best PM, but it's the first time, I watched the PM's speech other than that on 15th August.
    I don't say Modi is the best, but it's the first time I know my country is so well recognised outside India.
    I don't say Modi is the best PM, but it's the first time 20k Indians gathered for a politicians speech in a foreign land.
    I don't say Modi is the best but for the first time in a 46-minute fantastic speech in USA Parliament, the P.M. of India got 9 times standing ovation, 27 times affectionate clappings, out of which 1st clapping lasted for 3 minutes & 40 seconds, which is 1st time in USA's history.
    I don't say Modi is the best PM, but it's the first time every NRI is proud of him.
    I don't say Modi is the best PM, but it's the first time 80 countries are listening to an Indian PM.
    I don't say Modi is the best PM, but it's the first time when Pakistan is totally exposed and China is clueless.
    I don't say Modi is the best PM, but it's the first time the USA knows that if they need to continue as a superpower they need Indian support.
    I don't say Modi is the best PM, but it's the first time, The President of USA has realised that he is not the most famous politician.
    I don't say Modi is the best PM, but it's the first time INDIA seems well recognised as a leading country.
    I don't say Modi is the best PM, but it's the first time, The World Knows WHY WE ARE THE WORLDS LARGEST DEMOCRACY.
    I don't say Modi is the best PM, but it's the first time I know I AM A PROUD INDIAN!