There's No Such Thing As Evil Eye But Do You Sometimes Wonder?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Rihana, Sep 9, 2021.

1. SuiDhaaga

SuiDhaaga IL Hall of Fame

I'm really sorry this happened.

For the past few years, I am yet to see anyone have a lovely, memorable trip to India. I think the place is cursed. But that is probably another thread.

I pray things get better for you and your baby and you can enjoy life together without relatives at get-together events.

shravs3 likes this.
  2. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

I am really sorry that your baby is unwell. Its painful for us to watch the baby crying. Prayers for his speedy recovery. My mom used to say sometimes falling sick is removal of evil eye in itself and it averts much worse things. Don't think there is any science is behind all this, just for our satisfaction we do all these. There are many other methods too. May be try them. Don't worry this will pass and your baby will become healthy soon. This stage of motherhood is the most difficult. My daughter used to fall sick every other week, since they don't know to say what's happening to them, we also find it hard to comfort them. Soon time will run and they will start dictating things to us:)

shravs3 and SuiDhaaga like this.
  3. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

I strongly believe it after experiences in my life. But please suggest remedies too as I never paid attention when my mom did it for me and now she doesn’t tell me.