1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

There Is So Much To Learn From A Cup Of Coffee

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jun 29, 2016.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Life is the COFFEE*The jobs, money and position in society are the CUPS*They are just tools to hold and contain life. The type of cup we have does not define, nor change the quality of life we live. Concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the coffee. Enjoy your coffee and don’t always worry about the cup – it’s not the most important thing! The happiest people don’t have the best of everything.they just make the best of everything.

The above is so true. We should be happy with what we have and not go for things which we cant have. Enjoy the simple things in life. Its in our hands to make our life worth living and enjoy life with whatever we have. That is the secret to success in life. In lifeiIf you are not happy with what you have, then keep in mind someone else is happy with a lot less than what .we have. .

Nobody can make the whole world Happy. Learn to keep our own self Happy and remain Happy under all circumstances in life. The key to being Happy is a non-insisting mind, non-complaining mind, and a pure mind.

An eye with dust and a heart with trust will always cry

The biggest suspense of life is that you dont know who is praying for you and who is playing with you..

We cant rely on everyone , so we have to understand them.If they respect you, respect them, if they disrespect still you respect them. Dot allow the actions of others to decrease your good manners, because you represent yourself not others. Those who really have concern for us may not meet us always but they think of us and our happiness. Those who really care for us they remain true at our back also. Love those whohold you when you fall from the heights

Develop a mind which never minds
    Give an opinion which Never hursts
    Take a decision whcih never pains
    Maintain a relationship which never ends

Make everyday as an opportunity to serve others and give others happiness and joy.
    What you give is what you will receive and sometimes what we receive is more than what we we give

We should give to those who really appreciate us and who dont have much. Yesterday I had given Pongal and Avial to my maid. I had made more and after we both eating also balance was there. Today I asked her how was it. She was saying it was very nice, I liked the avial very much. Was saying I had it at 12.30 pm. when I was working in a tamlian house an dthat she asked who gave you so much. that person must be having a great heart for which th emaid said yes she has a big heart. I felt happy that she had it and liked it also. We always treat her as our family member and thats why she also helps me when I need her.

2. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

Nice one as always viji maami

iyerviji likes this.
  3. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

Nice One Mami....
    Especially I like the line that, we dont know who is praying for us and who is playing with us.
    These lines means a lot in today's world where people give plastic smiles and ask how are u??
    They are not even interested in our answers and fail to give an eye contact.
    I always feel our IL is better. Without expecting anything in return as well as not even knowing the person in real life we always motivate and support each other.
    Take Care mami... B/W I love Aviyal.... did u put raw mango in that. I always like to add a raw mango to make it more tasty. Also I like Aviyal to be like thoran. Not watery. hmmmmmmmm mouth watering. I am on a diet program so no aviyal :( :coldsweat::coldsweat::coldsweat:

iyerviji likes this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Sindmani for making me happy with your first feedback, glad you liked the post

sindmani likes this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

6. ojaantrik

ojaantrik IL Hall of Fame

Look viji, this is unfair. After I found such a nice name (Pashenka) for you from Tolstoy's works, you decided to identify me with "coffee". Next time I enter a coffee shop, I will be worried about ordering coffee. I mean who wants to drink oneself up? Or do you mean that I am coffee powder, the stuff over which you will pour boiling hot water? Or am I coffee beans, to be pulverised inside a grinder at your home and then brewed, filtered and thrown away? Don't do this to me viji, please. Your guests are vegetarians, aren't they?

oj-da

iyerviji likes this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

OJ da where have I taken your name in the thread. You are such a sweet person and a sweet brother, who is loved by everyone here and all your posts are superb

ojaantrik likes this.