1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

There is not a single beautiful woman in this world!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by yaminikrishna, Apr 17, 2013.

1. yaminikrishna

yaminikrishna Silver IL'ite

during a fund raising dinner i was sitting next to one of the most beautiful in the world. men were looking at her in awe and woman looked at her with envy. speaking to her i asked , wht is it like to be so beautiful? to which she replied. "when i look in the mirror i see an ordinary looking woman with defects looking back at me. defects?? i wish i was taller, i wish my arms did not looks so flabby, without make up i have lots of marks on my face. etc, etc
    even the most beautiful woman in the world is filled with insecurities, wish she cud change things about her, wished she cud correct her looks, wished she had other peoples features. etc etc

dear woman of the world, there is not a single woman in this world who is happy with how she looks. there r 100 little things she wants to correct about herself, another 100 little things she wishes to exchange with another woman, wishes she was taller or shorter or fairer or darker or richer or small boned or not, the list goes on and on and on. this also applies to woman who r considered beautiful by top magazines of the world.

so let us all accept our defects accept our ugliness our scars our body our crooked noses our blue eyes, our light skin, our dark skin, our kinky hair or whtever we have. let us make the best of what we have and accept the fact THERE IS NOT A SINGLE WOMAN IN THIS WORLD WHO IS HAPPY WITH HOW SHE LOOKS. !!!