There is no such place as far away/Richard bach-1

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by kanaka, Feb 1, 2008.

1. kanaka

kanaka Bronze IL'ite

Rae! Thank you for inviting me to ur birthday party! Your house is a thousand miles from mine, and I travel only for the best of reasons- - - - -a party for Rae is the best and iam eager to be with you.

I began my journey in the heart of the hummingbird you and I met long ago. He was friendly as ever yet when I told him that little rae was growing up and that I was going to her birthday party with a present. he was puzzled. We flew for a long while in silence and at last he said"I understand vry little of what U say, but least of all do I understand that you are GOING to the party"

"Ofcourse Iam going to th party" I said. "What is so hard to understand about that?" He wasquiet and when we arrived at the owl's home,he said"Can miles truly separate us fromfriends? If you want to be with rae, aren't you already there?

Little Rae is growing up and iam going to her birthday party with a present. "I said to the owl. It felt strange to say GOING after talking to Hummingbrd, but I said that way so owl would understand. He too flew in silence for a long time. it was a friendly silence but as he delivered me safely to the home of the eagle he said" I understand very little of what you say but least of all do I understand that you call ur friend LITTLE"

"Ofcourse she is little" I said"because she is not grown up. What is so hard to understand about that? Owl looked at me with his deep amber eyes, smiled and said,"Think about that".

"Little Rae is growing up and iam going to her birthday party with a present,"I said to Eagle. It felt strange now to say GOING and Little after talking with Hummingbird and Owl,but I said it that way so Eagle would understand. We flew together out over the mountain winds. At last she said ' I understand very little of what you say, but least of all do I understand this word BIRTHDAY".

"Ofcourse birthday" I said"We are going to celebrate the hour that rae began, and before for which she was not. What is so hard to understand about taaht? Eagle curved her wings into steep dive flaps and stepped to a smooth landing on the desert sand. "A time before Rae's life that began before time ever was?"

"Little Rae is growing up and Iam going to her birthday party with a present,"I said to Hawk. It felt strange to say GOING and LITTLEand BIRTHDAY after talking with Hummingbird and owl and Eagle, but I said it that way so the hawk would understand. The desert poured by far below us and at last she said"you know I understand very little of what U say but least of all do I understand GROWING UP".

"Ofcourse growing up,I said"Rae is closer to being adult one more year away from being a child. What is so hard to understand about that? Hawk landed at last uopn a lonely beach. One more year away from being a child? That does not sound like growing! and she lifted into the air and was gone.:idea

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Nice to read all the birds enjoying the birthday party invitation of Rae......