1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

There is no such place as far away-2

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by kanaka, Feb 1, 2008.

1. kanaka

kanaka Bronze IL'ite

Seagull I knew was very wse. As I flew with him, I thought very carefully and chose words so that when I spoke he would know what I had been learning. 'seagull I said "Why do you fly me to see Rae when you know in truth Iam already with her?.

eagull turned down over the sea over the hills oer the streets and alnded gently upon ur rooftop. "Because the important thing he said"is for U to know the truth. Until U know ot, until you truly understand it, you can show it only in smaller ways and with outside help, from machines and people and birds. But rememeber he said'that not being known doesn.t stop the truth from being true". And he was gone.

Now it's time to open your presnt. Gifts of tin and glass wear out in a day and are gone. But I have a better gift for u.

It's a ring for you to wear. It sparkles with a special light and cannot b taken away by anyone: it cannot be destroyed. YTou are only one in all the world who can see the ring taht I gave U today as I was the only one who could see it when it was mine.

2. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

very true..kanaka..the sea gull is really a wise guy. :)

sriniketan