the worst trip is the guilt trip...

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by iwannabemyself, Feb 11, 2010.

1. iwannabemyself

iwannabemyself Senior IL'ite

hii all..

i'm very new to IL but found this forum exteremly interactive and supportive ..in addition ...i feel itz shaking my entire personility ...may be ...i feel i don't view the things as other members do here ...

i just wanna know is it really... really unethical to be freinds with someone on net without telling your hubby ...i feel uncomfortable when i'am told that this is a kind of cheating...i feel terribly miserable when i feel that i have no control over my life and i'm expected by a large no. of people to behave in certain manner...which is in line with the belief of my DH...

also i have a question that when i had courage to speak up to him and tell him about my being freinds with people from different countries ...he could not take it at all...

i no longer share my experiences with him feeling that r wavelenghts do not match...then what is the point of raising an arguemnet...after all ..itz to an extent my life too...why am i supposed to give explanation for every single act..

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Making friends is entirely our own personally issue. I don't feel any husband should have any issue with that. You can make friends with whoever you like. Why should our DH object on that.
    He goes out and makes so many friends at his work place do a wife tell him why do you speak to this person and that person??? or do you object if any of his friends come home.....no na then why should he have problem with our friends.
    I have friends all over the world. My husband knows that I have many friends. But he has no problem with them. Becoz this is entirely my world and I will never allow anyone to enter into my friends world. :)