1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The World of Choclates

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Jun 19, 2010.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Radhika,

i am very easy to please.:biglaughJust 5/- worth u gift me , a choc, and i am happy, if not even a cup of tea and two buiscuits is fine with me.

i am out of shape, at 97 kgs now, while harsha is at 65, waist 44, but well , i would rather eat, than diet and slim down.My weight and grandfatherly looks keeps pretty women away from me, u see:rotfl

And i love cheese, Kraft cheese of teh cans, i can kill anyone for it, u know. Harhsa found out it contains Rennet, some part of the deer i think, so she stooped eating Kraft good for me, she eats amul, and i get Kraft from Mumbai, open order to my brothers there, for i dont get it here.

Thanks.

kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dea r Sabita,

You stay in London eh ! My SIL, harsha's sister stays there too, at St.John's woood.Last i ahve been there is in 98, a good 12 years back.What a lovely city, expensive yes, but damn good.And SIL is veg, so i have to go out and eat my brugers, and KFC.

Next time i am there, i will stay with her, and eat Biryani with u, what say?Best of both the worlds .HAHA

Well sad u dont like choclates, u are more into spice than sweets.HAHA.

Inshallah let us see, when i come over there.

thanks for the invitation, and when u come down to india, do come with yr family to Jaipur, we will take u around, she for shopping, and me for sightseeing and telling u all corny storioes of the city and life.

Deal ?

Regards

kamal

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Alpha,

Thank u for the concern , i am touched.But please dont bring anything, u just come with yr family to Jaipur, and let us show u around, Toblorone, is that mountain zig zag one is it , the one we used to eat as kids, and we used to take knives and carve it out among ourselves.:biglaugh

Good u have chocs, for they keep u sweet and smiling.HAHA

Regards

kamal

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dea rOJ,

You are very moody eh ! One day u love choclates, and one day u are indifferent to them.i guess it depends on yr mood that day.for me Choclates any time of the day or night.So u love computers, well i love theplain desktop, which allows me to blog and do the normal functions that is all.My daughters are fond of laptops and fancy mobiles, i am happy with the basics.

So u are like me, to women, u prefer computers, and me choclates.HAHA

So computers change yr mind, not women.:biglaughToo good.

Thanks for the wonderful FB, would have made a great blog in itself.

Regards

kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dea r Sri,

You fast ? Well harsha never fasts, eats all shewants, but she stays away from fast food, choclates, cheeses, but eaths veggies, chappatis, rice, all home food well.And she does an hour of yoga everyday at 5 in the morning, that way she is very disciplined and hecne mainted her weight at 65 kgs, not an ounce of fat anywhere, and look at me, fat and fat eerywhere.HAHA

So u too check the labels for eggs eh, just like her.Good that i get to eat those eggy choclates.

thanks for the lovely FB.Regards

kamal

6. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

hi kamalji,

first of all congrats to Pushpa on her first salary and so sweet of her to insist on a gift .it is a great moment for you and harshaji as parents,no?

chocolates??/ hmmmm yummy and i like all types though fererro rocher is my all time favourite.almonds coated with chocolate also .and chocolate mousse and chocolate fondue....ohhh the list is endless.:)have you tried strawberries coated with chocolate? heavenly !

but you know what ! as a kid i was never fond of them .only as i grow old I cant have enough of them.hubby says it must be the onset of diabetes or that i have gone to my second childhood very early.:biglaugh

but lucky you..no sugar problem at your age is really good.enjoy a lot of chocolates :thumbsup

7. aruna_077

aruna_077 Senior IL'ite

Kamal ji,

Congratulations. But compared to the parent, the child feels even more happier to give their first cheque to their parents. Blessed are those parents and children who experience this moment of joy.

Coming to Chocolates, I just love them. And I am particular too about the non-veg content.

I was shocked when I heard 'Snickers' contains pig-fat.

8. kelly1966

kelly1966 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Kamalji....
    LOVE CHOCS.... any kind except bitter.. somehow never acquired a taste for it...:)
    Now I feel like eating one and I'm at work think will send the peon down to get a choclate 5/- dairy milk from the bania shop!!!

wishing Pushpa all the best in her endeavors....:thumbsup

K

9. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

Kamalji,

Iam drooling when you talk about chocolates [​IMG].

Good to know that Pushpa got her first salary.You are reminding me of my father through your blogs.Nice one:thumbsup

10. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Oh Dear Kamalji,

"Harsha thinks there are nonveg chocolates too, for she checks the backside, not mine but of the chocos wrappers " :biglaugh:biglaugh:biglaugh:rotfl:rotfl

Could not control laughing at these lines..

I too love chocolates especially the Vochelle's coated chocolates(the almond one tastes like heaven:)), Dairymilk crackles and the home made chocolates from Ooty. I can finish off a packet in single go.

My best wishes to Pushpa. I guess, whatever chocolate sita bought, for you it tastes the best.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2010