1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The unique birthday gift

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by navis, Aug 8, 2011.

1. navis

navis Gold IL'ite

This b'day her husband gifted her a small packet which said "unique you".attached with a tag---play this when the whole family is together. confused at her hubbys unusual gift as he always gift her with sarees, jewelleries and family get together. whole day her mood swinged, she was unable to concentrate on anything. evening when her friends parents and in laws came to wish her she was questioned what she got for her birthday with a false smile and dull face she showed them the small parcel. everyone showed their eager to see the preview. Her son operated the tv and each took a seat . The only one to hide and stand in the corner of the kitchen was she herself not knowing what treasure it holds. Few minutes back she heard ahuge applause and her named called out as she is been awarded.
    To her astoinishment she was speechless for the next 40minutes her eyes cried happily she slowly looked at her husband and thanked him. It was a emotional moment in her life to see her parents blessing her with their happy cried eyes.
    At night in her room she hugged him and cried to her heart.so you are the one who shadowed me for past these years ....... he smiled and said "i enjoyed each day with you, enjoyed your motherhood with our kids, you molded yourself as a kid with our kids you made yourself a living zoo when they needed drank thousand of air teas and prepared hundreds of imaginary dishes with them every hour ,rolled and screamed like them ,rose anf falled every moment when they wanted you. thought them more than their capacity they enjoyed learning every single word you teach, my happines counted when they first called me appa ,it doubled when we sent them to school but went uncountable when his principal called for us and said your son is extraordinary genius he can recite tables till 16 at the age of 3+ do addition read write and recognise everthing that his teacher does ,he questions us odd things which a child could not do of his age, he want to be like his father at this i really felt like crying ,today all the school staff knew us and treat us like a vip .its just becoz of you. the younger one is on the stage to school he is a zerox of his eider brother when my collagues asked him what you want to become the other day ,he cooly replied i just want to be like my loving father. They nearly roared for his answer i was like a super pop .i never thought a family can be fun you showed its true love you took over me .so whenever i saw you happy and going around like a kid with our kids i tried to capture you in my camera. the vedio clippings which i gifted you was a dedication to you for the unconditional love and affection you gave us at every second of my life. It was a new begining for her .

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2011

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Navis
    Welcome to "Good to rea/write forum".
    Good writing but you need to work a bit on fullstops and commas. The whole thing looks like one sentence.

Is this just a story or is it your birthday gift or some one from your family and friends.
    I will be editing your post after your reply to my FB as we do not allow sms/chat style of writing as it is against our forum etiquette.
    Hope to see more of your writings.

3. navis

navis Gold IL'ite

thanks aruna for going through it, nice guess too its my own birthday gift. kindly do needful changes isee to stick with ur format.thanks

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Navs

Wonderful and thoughtful gift by your husband.

5. navis

navis Gold IL'ite

thanks viji

6. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi Navis,
    Beautiful post...I liked very much the gesture of the husband how many recognise their DWs worth...Thank you for posting

7. navis

navis Gold IL'ite

thanks, it will always be the best gift i ever received

8. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Hai Navis,

That was a wonderful post.. A beautiful and surprise gift from your DH. You are lucky my dear.

Shanti

9. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

That was indeed a wonderful post and ofcourse a unique gift...i loved to read the love of that husband and for sure that wife is lucky..so cute !!!!:thumbsup

10. navis

navis Gold IL'ite

thank u swati&swaran