1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Unfurling Waves of Ecstasy!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by SARASVADIVU, Jan 10, 2012.

1. SARASVADIVU

SARASVADIVU Silver IL'ite

Hey! Dears…I was lucky enough to have laid my hands on our Legendary writer Varalotti Sir’s ‘Anandam Indru Arambham’!

*The Book nay the Manuscript unfurls itself in 35 beautiful chapters-each one so full of love for the Lord:
    I can’t dare to review His Writing nor have I still read this ‘Gitanjali of Love’ in it’s entirety!!!But this one chapter which I first read prompted me to right away indulge on this ‘scribbling’:)

Yes dears I would rather call AIA a’ Gitanjali’ ala’ Tagore’s –both are a collection of some unique expressions hitherto untold..all the same taking the reader into a Voyage of untold Emotions-Galore!!!!!!

*Well-coming to this chapter{27}-‘Unnum Soru Kannan Parugum Neerum Kannan’-: each & every line is so soul-stirring that I could literally ‘FEEL’ my soul soak itself in the creamy layers of this cleansing bar called ‘Divine love’ washed happily by the 'waters of my eye-glands'-Tears!!

-{Dear Sir-at this rate i can't guarantee for the state of the book if every spell of my reading would go to drench it's pages like this}:):spin

*In this chapter Sir goes to highlight the Magnanimity of the Lord’s love through the story of Nammazhwar…who in a spell of His overwhelmingly overflowing love for the Lord…decides to go off to some place where He feels…He would not be tormented by the pangs of His Love for His Lord!
    But there too (a place ruled by an Asuran) His Great Lord comes behind Him, not being able to STAY WITHOUT HIS ARDENT DEVOTEE!!!!

*Again, in the Characterization of an ordinary layman-Logu-sir ellicits the fact that true love displayed from the bottom of our hearts towards the Good Great Lord is nothing but sheer divine bliss!!

*All in all it’s all the way a Voyage into the Land of Sheer Divine Heavenly Bliss that surely will go to encapsulate me for all the days to come!!!!!

May the Lord always keep our Varalotti Sir, hale and healthy so that he can give us more such divine treats- that can be placed along with the BHAGAVAD GITA in every devotee’s pooja-room!
    Regards & love,
    SARAS.

2. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Oh Saras,

Cho chweet of you to being the glimpse of our VR's book. As the book is in Tamil I would never be able to do justice to the same by reading it. But I can comprehend how it would be.

It would be a divine and enlightening journey which I have missed... and you adding fuel to the fire by bringing out this blog... Why do you do this to us? koncham karunai katta kudadha? ;-) Just kidding.

That was a lovely review of VR's book... and definitely it can be called a la Tagore's Gitanjali of Love!!!! Kudos dear.

3. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

If I made you cry with the Lord's love you made me cry with yours, Saras. Unnum Soru was a chapter I loved to write. In fact it will be wrong to say that I wrote it. It got written itself using my hands for the time being.
    Saras you made me a very happy and proud man today. In the recent past there were two occasions where I was in a state of bliss. One, when my mother called me after reading the book, especially this chapter and a few other chapters. Her voice was choked. And that said it all. And the second when I read your blog.
    What the hell did I do to deserve such love from such loving people?
    love,
    sridhar

4. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hai sweet saras,

Well captured the Varalotti Sir Book and you have highlighted in a lovable way my dear LORDS LOVE the feel the people who had the feel can only express it. Tks for taking this as your Blog and added a sugar coat and made it as a very rich sweet.

5. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

It takes both the subject and object to melt the heart in tears. Your heart melting out and shedding tears of joy is indicating of your ability to connect well with the wonderful words of wisdom provided by Sridhar in "Anandam Indru Arambam." We are all very proud to have known the great author who can now have a great sense of fulfillment to listen to your words placing the book along with Bhagavad Gita. We are all equally proud to have someone like you who can get so connected to God by reading the author's book and explain that experience in such an eloquent language.

Viswa

6. SARASVADIVU

Dear Sir,

>One, when my mother called me after reading the book, especially this chapter and a few other chapters. Her voice was choked. And that said it all. And the second when I read your blog.
    What the hell did I do to deserve such love from such loving people?
    -Oh! My God-for jus' a small review done..how lovely words emitting from you, Sir:bowdown
    Am Blessed indeed:)

Regards & love,
    Saras

7. SARASVADIVU

Dear Lalitha,

>It would be a divine and enlightening journey which I have missed... and you adding fuel to the fire by bringing out this blog... Why do you do this to us? koncham karunai katta kudadha? ;-) Just kidding.

-hey!! hey!!-relax Lalitha-You wouldn't have missed out on those sumptuous treats 'coz most of the chapters are beautifully translated versions of some of his GLITTERING CHAPTERS out here:):)

And thanks a lot for the compliments, too!!

Regards,
    Saras

8. SARASVADIVU

Dear Sreema,

Whether my so-called review is Sugary or not-Two things are definite:
    One Sir's Book is the Sweetest Treat I've ever had!!!!
    Two you always make my day with your sweet nomenclatures for me!

:cheers
    Saras

9. SARASVADIVU