1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Two Splendid Ladies

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sri,

Yes i forget her, Nidradevi, she gives me more Devis to dream about:rotfl:rotflthanks for reminding me of her.

REgards

kamal

2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji,

Once again, I was laughing and laughing while reading this wonderful blog of your's.

Both Lakshmi Devi and Saraswathi Devi must be really pleased with our Kamalji even more so now that you have written this. I am curious to know if some more of your forgotten bonds matured and am sure some mind blowing blogs are going to hit IL without fail!!

Just as I was pleased as punch to note that you do not believe in horror scopes, you contradict yourself by talking about abstaining meat on two days. Now, that is just like you Kamalji. You want us to believe you are naughty and in fact, you are this pious man praying to all the Matajis!!

But whatever, I will let you be. As long as you keep sending these laughter packets our way, I will not complain!

L, Kamla

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

dear Kamala,

sorry for the late reply dear.REally sorry, just muissed this one.

Well quite a few things have matured unexpectedly, and i am pleased as punch too.Well i abstain for 2 days a week, for they keep the charm of nonveg good, otherwise i would get bored of it and become a veg person, and lose my sense of humour:biglaugh:biglaughYes the ladies are charming, god knows if they find me charming or not, but they are good to me, and we have a great time together.HAHA

Thanks for the lvoely FB, u made my day.

Regards

kamal