1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Two Splendid Ladies

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Jan 27, 2010.

1. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji.........You are just tooooooooo good. What a cordial relationship you have with Lakshmi and Saraswathi! Every devi will love you Kamalji. Your sins are naughty...heheheh. I would really like to see you blog one day after drinks and visualize Harshaji reading it and her reaction.....And Kamadeva's arrows !! hahaha......only you can do this. Loved it.

2. ojaantrik

ojaantrik IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamal:

I had no idea that you refrained from nonveg on selected days. Does the rule apply to whisky too? Of course, I know that whisky is pure veg, but you know, drinking it can lead to nonveg desires. At least, I think it happens to some people. I know you are an exception. But then, do I really know?

I mean, if on a particular day you've had a shot too many, don't neighbours' wives begin to appear prettier than your hilsas? Leave alone the two ladies that shower favours on you!

Best regards.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
  3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Pads,

Me Brahma ! Wow Harsha and everyone esle would be so happy to hear that.HAHA

And that story, yes, very interesting, did not know that.

I feel Laxmi and Saraswati both are necessary for us, ofr if u have money and no wisdom, that money goes away to waste.So i feel both should bless u.:biglaugh

thanks pads for yr lively and informative FB.Regards

kamal

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jaya,

this would have made a better title than the one i have put.Do Deviyan.HAHA.

Yes that is why i rushed to inform all of u to commint as many white sins as possible, bcs the Gods are in a forgiving mode, and mood, and the old list has changed.

so bedharak, have a glass of wine, ogle at SRK, and other hunks, u ladies, and dont bother about hell, u will go to heaven straight to the arms of Mother Terressa.:biglaugh

Yes their blessings to all the Ilites, but take good care of them , as i do.

See what magnamity i have, sharing my pretty women with u ladies out here.HAHA

REgards

kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Monifa,

Now that is a good one, Harsha as Durga to check me eh ! HAHA.You are as weitty as everr.Superb FB.

Regards

kamal

6. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji,
    I know you love pretty ladies..that's why you are taking good care of Splendid ladies named, Lakshmi and Saraswathi..

As of now, Nidradevi is taking care of me now..will see you tomorrow..:rotfl

sriniketan

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Knot,

Well the arrows really tickled me no end.Kamdev is the indian version of Cupid i guess, Cupids hits the arrow direct, and kamdew sends u a arrow full of flowers.HAHA

Well i a m a ladies man, i guess, for to keep tehse two and harsha happyover the eyars is no mean task Knot ! Dont u think i should get an award, and maybe open a consulting firm, on this subject.:rotfl

Thanks for the kinds words.i am floored.

Regards

kamal

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear OJ,

I drink 365 days, this just applies to the nonveg part.Well when i drink, i see gods and goddesses, OJ, hardly any pretty women to give me the desires.HAHA

Unfortunately, the neighbours wives , are too plain, so temptation is awa from me, with or without drinks.If a Maneka was around, well i wouldnt know what would happen.:biglaugh

You want the two ladies ,i can send them over to your place, they cannot deny me any wish.But how much comfortable u will make them, and keept them well, their longth of stay will depend on that:biglaugh:biglaugh

Thanks for the lovely FB.

Regaring the FB on yr blog which u said was unlike me, well honestly i did not understand the blog too much.I wish u would come down to my level and blog, with blogs like Debu Da, and others.i hope no hard feelings, u know my level of intelligence, it is very low.

Thanks a ton.Regards

kamal

i have lost yr phone numbers in my old phone tht was stolen, my number remains the same, can u please send me an sms with yr nos please.

9. ojaantrik

ojaantrik IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamal:

I was getting worried. Your silence was deafening. Feeling relieved at last. I don't have too many friends in this world. Don't want to lose the few I do have.

Regarding your neighbourhood women, I have to disagree. To me, a WOMAN is God's best creation. Loveliest in the world. And do send the two splendid ladies over to my home too. I will treat them well, never worry. Don't make me jealous by keeping them all to yourself!!

As for you not understanding what I was trying to say in my post, that's perfectly OK. It's always better not to understand than to mislead oneself into believing that one has understood and coming out with unrelated comments. I, as a writer, owe clarity to my readers. I had failed, to say the least.

Between you and me though, I think what I was trying to say in the post was that I have atlast seen some light.

Another matter Kamal. I may not be able to contribute either posts or fb's too often for the next few months. Perhaps till the end of summer. I feel guilty about not writing up the second edition of my Growth Theory book for Oxford. Frankly, I began writing around March, 2008, sent them the first two chapters and then fell totally silent. I can't recall why I stopped. Must have something to do with my ojentricity. But now the weight of the albatross around my neck is so heavy that I can't bear it anymore. I must, must, must finish. It's a mathematical treatment of the subject and I need to be very careful as I write. This is why, I will not try to write serious blog posts for the next few months. Perhaps till August.

Once I am done with the book, my conscience will be free and I will give my best to this site. Not ojentricities alone, but Debu-da's. I will try to make you happy.

I will sms to you my numbers.

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear OJ,

Thanks for taking it in the right spirit as i was sure u would.Your blog has been understood and appreciated by everyone, i read all the comments, guess i was the only one who well .

You know what, even a tenth of your intelligence is good enought for me, for what u write, i have never seen anyone write that well.You have human emotions, humour, u go deep inside the souls of teh characters.

In contrast, of course not comparing my blogs to yours, i write superficially, cover the subject from the outside, and u know my subects can be as corny as Rakhee Sawant, and Tiger Woods, and ther pranks.

I will miss u, and yr blogs, as i am sure all the I lites here, in between , whenever u find the time, just write a light blog which dosnt tax yr brains much, and dont bother, even if u dont reply to the comments on yr own blog, or of others, for we all understand how busy u are, so yr contribution of a blog every now and then, would be wonderful.

Thank u so muc, and i hope u complets yr article well, and in time.

We will be in touch too, in between.My phone got lost in Sept, and yr nos were in it.This time i will write it down in my diary.

Regards

kamal