1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Three & Twenty Idiots

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Nats,

Yes how did u find out, this was supposed to be a secret between the airhostess and me.:rotfl:rotflNaughty boy !!!

REgards

kamal

2. PreethiArun66

PreethiArun66 Senior IL'ite

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Preeti,

welcome to my blogs, and thanks ,kamal

4. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,
    I enjoyed this one as much as I enjoyed the original news in TOI. Only you could make the news items into real fun!! By the way, thanks to the 3 idiots, Chetan Bhagat got his share of limelight too! I happened to visit the book exhibition at Chennai (which I do every year) and at the request of my son, bought 'Two states' by C.B. It was great! I enjoyed reading it!
    And for the 'Twenty Air <st1:country-region _fckxhtmljob="12"><st1:place _fckxhtmljob="12">India</st1:place></st1:country-region> Idiots' I thank my stars I was not in the flight!
    And your fatherly affection for the air hostesses....... I wish you had many daughters who chose to take up different professions so that you would look to every woman with the same affection!!!!!! Just joking at your cost!!!
    Added bonus for us- lovely jokes too!
    Love,
    Malathi

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

5. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Deleted as it was duplicated.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2010
  6. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji,
    Air India Zindabad! All three times when I visited US I preferred our Maharaja only. We get the vegetarian food and the crew is helpful and courteous if we behave properly.
    I had a gruelling experience in US when we flew from Newark to Minneapolis. In fact I wanted to share my experience with our Indian airtravellers who treat our airlines and the crew very meanly. I'll post it in a separate thread as it will take too much space here. It will be an eyeopener for those who behave rudely with our airline crew.
    It was a very nice thought to connect both topics.
    Love,
    PS

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Malathi,

Thanks for the lovely FB.Well yes i wish i had more daughters eh ! But then Malathi if i dotn look at pretty women, they will feel bad, we must appreciate beauty.would i not feel good if some pretty woman looked at me :biglaughWhy would i mind it .HAHA

Well i have not seen the movie, harsha saw it in mumbai, she just came back today, and next week i have promised to see it.i just see one or two movies a year, so my new year will start with this one.

what harsha told me about the theme of the movie, reminded me of my thoughts which i express often on blogs here.that marks are not important to be sucessful in life, but how much u learn from what u are taught, look at Dhirubhai Ambani, i always admire him, and Bill Gates who are not educated in the real sense, but they are successful.

Maybe the producer read my blogs, but did not give me credit for the same, and i am also thinking of suing them.HAHA

And yes u will find many idiots everywhere, there is no shortage of them.

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Pushpa,

i read yr blog and posted my FB in the morning.Sad what u went thru.Very sad.

WEll when i see so many idiots around, what can i say, many more will be born by the mintue really.

REgards

kamal

9. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

Dear kamalji

sorry for not replying ealry. i am honored that you will remember me, since your daughter name is Radhika too. :)

once again reading your post, i was in splits. how humourosly you relate incidents to each other.

Yeah i think Amir khan brought is butt in, since he is the producer of movie too.

Secondly all airhostess are saved now :) since everyone is like your daughter. Ofcourse Air India Air hostess, maybee too old for your daughters, dont you think :)

keep posting and make us hilarious.

Forget to mention, in this post you didnt mention about "Harsha" Aunty :)

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Radhika,

Yes u remind me of my daughter Radhika:rotfl

You know i try and avoid Harsha, but her name comes in many a times in my blogs, bcs i want to prove a point.She is the central character in most of my blogs, and i pull her leg, but sheis very sporting.She came back yest from mumbai and tells me she wished she was in mumbai again bcs of the cold.:rotflHAHA

The Air India airhostess, remind me of my grandmother.HAHA.

Actually they aer my age , u see, around mid forties, but not good looking, so i cant look at them like my daughters, and not too to fliort with them,. for i have some taste u see.:biglaugh:biglaugh

Well i like humour, i cant be serious at all.HAHA.Glad that u like my blogs, do read my l;atest ones, all funny in their own way.

Thanks Rads, that is what i call Radhika.

Regards

kamal