1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Three & Twenty Idiots

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,

Yes Arilines are getting very unscruplous these days.Thanks for he first FB.Thank u so much.

Regards

kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamla,

How come i dont laugh at my own blogs ? You readers, including u, have a big funny bone somewhere.:biglaughAdn when u comment Kamla, i consider my blog a superhit, bcs u dont find time, u are so busy with other Indus work, and u must be reading just selected blogs, thank u for the kind words.

And read my blog tomm, that is total fun, based on what i read in the papers yesterday, some research, that women prefer a mobile to theri boyfriend or husband, and something else too, i cant recall now.:biglaughThat will be pure masala, a blog up my alley.

Regards

kamal

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dea r Mindi,

You know i dont read any indian author, i have a bias against them, for reasons i dont understand myself.But now i will read the two books, let me get them pirated from the raods of mumbai.:biglaugh

See i told u i am a nice person, not many believe me, but u do , so thanks:biglaughI dont know , Harsha likes me, but being a wife, so i discard her oponion:biglaugh

Well so many idiots are beign born every day, what do i tell u.Wiat for my blog tomm, u will laugh a lot.read my reply to kamla.

Thanks.kamal

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Knot,

I like Amir too, but i am not a diehard fan, i dont adore anyone on this earth.And today Chetan Bhagat apologized in the papers, saying he is sorry, that Amir is a nice guy etc.(Now their purpose has been solved, the book and the movie are hits u see):biglaugh, so yr Amir is now as white as Surf Excel , u see:biglaugh

Singaopre Madras is a punishment ? You wont beleive this, a pilot friend of my friend, told him, that going to Mecca, during the Haj is the punishemnet sector, and they try and get out of it, and the plane smells so much after it comes, the pilots and crew cant stand the stench !!!

Yes we must learn to be more considerate with the crew, afetr all they are just douing their jobs, as anyone else.If te food is bad, or the toilets are overflowing, it is not their fault is it ? these things happen sometimes.

Regards

kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Nat,

yaar scheme ka zamana hai, biwi ke saath Sali free ! :biglaughSame with my blogs, 20 idiots free with the 3 .HAHA

Your aunt as the airhostess.Well i find grandmothers inside man.HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA.You are funnier than me man, hilarious.So u must see yr grandmother ,in every Air india Air hostess:rotfl:rotfl

Yes movies aer all fantasy, u rightly say if we enjoy a movie, they have made idiots of us.See i give u all as much fun as movie, and tht too for free.:biglaughAnd i dont call u idiots, but rather intelligent readers:bonk

Yes e must be respectful to the aunties, and touch their feet, what say Nats.HAHA

Regards

kamal

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Pads,

You an idiot ? Tauba Tauba :biglaughYou are my ardent fan and commentor, how can i call u that.WEll many laugh that i think of the airhostesses as my daugghters, but seriously, like we go to temple we get good thoughts, same way the flight is a temple for me, where u will see a reformed kamalji inside, with noble thoughts.HAHAHAHAHAHA

YEs all teh idiots are idiots in my blog, adn rightly sio,

thanks for the lovely FB.Regards

kamal

7. natpudan

natpudan Gold IL'ite

high altitude deflates kamalji, i suppose?????:biglaugh

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear K,

Well the airhostesses love me so much, they give me a second helping of nonveg tray, when i request them, u can get anything done in life,if u are polite and sweet to the other person.I guess i bring out the best in the other person.:rotflAfter all they are someone's daughters too.

And yes dont read my blogs in the office, they may think u hve gone mad, and label u idiotic.HAHA.

Thank u so much for the kind words. and can u tell me yr name, u sign as K, so what does it stand for.let me take a guess Kaveriamma, Kamini,Kavita ???:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jaya,

How can i ever think of u as an idiot ? If i do so, u will stop coming over to my blogs u see :biglaugh:rotflIn fact i write idotic blogs, which have no head or tail, and i feel sorry for the reader, who have to suffer me,:biglaughYes u escaped being called my daughter, good ui did not accept the job, i must thank yr dear husband for it.HAHA

Thank u for the wonderful comments, when u comment, my blog is successful.

Thank u once again.

Regards

And sorry for the late reply.kamal

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jaishree,

Good u have seen the movie, i have to see it in a day or two.i agree with u all this is a stunt by all so the book and the movie sells.Sad to what level some people will stoop.

Yes, i agree, how can the pilot fly when there is fog in Delhi ? let me know about the kingfisher airline, they left my friends in the lurch, as u read in the blog.

Regards

kamal