1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The terrible sequel!

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Oct 17, 2007.

1. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Sri,

You have done it again.... in your own style about the medicines... But when you mentioned about the various colours of the medicines.... It was real great...

While reading I thought of people corelating to sarees... Aahaa... Come down below... Chitvish has already said about that... It reminds me of Jothikas ad on some sarees... Now you had it for your funny write up... Chitvish teaming with Mrs.Cheeniya... Now not only you, poor Mr.Vish also ....

Another side of the story is if there is no saree to match the beautiful colours, do you think they can order accoding to their specs.... I think some of them do so... Anyways... I thought I will help them...

With regarding to the eluding soap... I had the great experience of falling in the bathroom twice... Once already narrated by Shan.. Second time... When I was in Bahrain, I had a great fall and my chest hit the bath thub edge... For 15 mts, I couldnt move, brethe properly and was in a very bad state... Shan hearing the sound kept banging the door... I could neither reply nor open it... I still carry the tell tale mark.. Sometimes get severe chest pains...

Take care of yourself...

2. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

Dear cheeniya sir,welcome back,hope u r doing good....i enjoyed ur write up but felt sad in the last:-( plz take care .
    today morning the same thing happened to my grandpa,he is 92 yrs old,oh my god nothing happened to him...
    very funny abt the chennai's traffic & ur Triplicane bathroom:rotflso u r a bathroom singer too.;-)

3. subbutr

subbutr Senior IL'ite

My dear Sri sir,

Your unique presentations with subtle humor is a gift of god.
    Thank God for retaining your wits and humor inspite of such a terrible illness, and we are lucky to have you with us.
    Restrictions from Doctors for your betterment only and nice that you can recall your earlier triplicane bath room days now...Habits die hard...
    We pray for your full freedom and an early recovery from the unforeseen incidents.
    You are an asset to the family and our IL, do take care.
    It's the will power and grace of God made you stronger day by day.
    Long live our Sri Sir is our prayers.

Subbu

4. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Cher Le C,

As they say, ' all is fair in war and love'. I am sure like all of us, your doc loves you too, wants you forever around, hale and hearty and bustling. So, the lack of privacy in showering behind unbolted doors is kosher by us.

It is amazing how you can transform the dull and mundane into fun and exciting- sometimes I wonder if PG Wodehouse has possessed you! I love your description of the doctor co-ordinating the season's colours in your medication.

The soap sliding down the loo to nether regions- is there anyone to whom this has not happened? Way back in the mists of time, when I was a lil girl growing up in TVM, we had only Pears, Sandal etc. And then came a periappa from London armed with Yardley Lavender savon, and what happens when I tenderly lather it- it slides down never to be seen again. I must have mourned for days.

Take care, Cheeniyasir. For all that I laugh while reading your posts, there is so much to learn from your posts.

regards
    V24

5. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chithra
    This is something odd! Normally the question 'Are you ok?' is addressed only to people having their bath for obvious reasons. This is the first time I am hearing of this question coming in the reverse direction!
    As regards the capsule for which Indra may want a matching saree, I have no problem. Rmkv has recently marketed a saree with 50000 colours with a further promise that they'll produce a saree according to the colour we specify.
    You have misinterpreted the import of what I said! It is not the Ipod that played the song. I sang it! I am the Ipod in my bathroom! I never sing love songs which are less than 4 decades old.
    No bath tub in the world, however latest it may be, can tempt me to change the traditional way I take my bath. If I stay in a star hotel, I keep the bucket inside the tub and with a mug in my hand, I break into a song!
    Sri

1 person likes this.
  6. Cheeniya

Dear Shanthi
    That was bad about Veda. Did he hurt himself. It is unusual but I have also witnessed it on several occasions that it is the child that cries out aloud if the accompanying adult has a fall! It must be sympathetic reaction.
    Right now I wouldn't mind if my Bp goes 'southward in spiral' I hate being confined to my home citing this fluctuating Bp as a reason. Rest is, of course , very good but not too much of it.
    You are probably right about the acoustics of the bathroom suiting all but why do you single out man there? You mean that women never sing in the bathroom? I have never thought about it earlier. An interesting question!
    Sri

7. Cheeniya

Dear AC
    What can I say! For a person who is only used to 'sindu mudinjifying', your open adoration has come as a total surprise! Thank you for your nice words.
    I thought I was the only one who had this habit of rolling on the floor laughing reading a recipe but you too? It's news to me!
    Haven't you heard that humour is infectitious? It is difficult not to respond humorously when you are interacting with a light-hearted chap! Bhargavi and Janani can not be immune to this phenomenon!
    From what you all say, it looks as though I can get my commission from Rmkv and the rest for doing some effective marketing for them!
    Can D be your Dear Hubby?
    Sri

8. Cheeniya

Dear Veda
    Try this trick. Promise them just one saree and take them to shops like Rmkv who boast of 50K colours etc! They'll never be able to make up their mind about which colour to choose and will come off without buying any saree that day. Next day you can say that your offer is time-barred!
    The saying is 'Once bitten, twice shy' but you have been bitten twice and you have to be four times shy. Be careful in future, Veda.
    Sri

9. Cheeniya

Dear vivbass
    Thank you for your concern and I'll be careful. Good to hear that your grandpa escaped unhurt. Falling at that age can be a terrible nuisance.
    Who is not a bathroom singer? Give a donkey a bath in a bathroom and it too will start singing!
    Sri

1 person likes this.
  10. Cheeniya

Dear Subbu
    Thank you very much for your extremely warm words which act as a great elixir on my system! How can I forget my Triplicane days, let alone Triplicane bathroom days? They were the best days of my life, notwithstanding the lack of physical comforts!
    Be in touch Subbu
    Sri