The Taste of Delhi - Authentic Recipes

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Delhi' started by SoniaVerma, Feb 13, 2009.

1. GayatriRathod

GayatriRathod New IL'ite

Re: The Taste of Delhi - Parath Parantha

Hello Hardeep,
    Thank you so much for this awesome recipe. I have heard of this parantha from my friends but never had a chance to savor one. Thanks to you, I and my SIL made Parath Parantha for dinner this evening and believe me it was an instant hit - the same course booked for tomorrow evening as well. :)

Thanks again and all the more important thing is that all ingredients are always readily available; all you need is just the zeal to cook.

Take care,
    Gayatri

2. shubhas

shubhas New IL'ite

Excellent mouth watering recipes..Expecting more..

3. revathib

revathib Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for starting this thread, haven't tried your receipee yet... I will try and let u know...

Can you give the receipee of methi theplas...need to store for some days..weeks..

thanks in advance

revathib

4. ishanisharma

ishanisharma New IL'ite

Hi Hardeep, Thanks a lot for the parath parantha recipe. It is one of my favorites from the paranthewala gali; but never had success making as good as them. After reading your recipe, I found out what was missing in my procedure. I didn't smear oil/ghee on the rolled parantha initially yaar, before cutting into 16 square pieces. So I never had the 'parath's'. :rotfl

Thanks yaar.