1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

The Tagging Game I Learnt

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sunkan, Jul 20, 2007.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

1.love travel a lot that too by train and my window seat....may be because dad was in the railways...

2.i graded from a bathroom singer to a popular proffessional singer for more than 15 yrs in bangalore. a passion i started at the age of six, with the help of my uncle a great fan of mine from that age ..[​IMG]

3.i am a passionate cook started very young as i am the eldest among the four siblings, and exposure more with all men teaching me, ya grandpa, then father, then my father in law..no dont go ahead i dont have a son only daughters...[​IMG]

4. used to make greeting cards with paints, tiny miniature art,and send it to all my friends a personal touch u see....

5.then comes photoshop on the list, i learnt from scratch all by self, tutorial from various site and a few of my work are also presented here..no no not the forward..[​IMG]

6. a feminist always have championed for them, the battered lead the list, and have helped a lot of woman to settle down.

7.I try my best to help out here in the ladies forum with whatever i am capable of helping in my own limited means...

8. now i am blogging here and i must say once i came to INDUS it looked like i had opened a pandora box of my mind and so many emotions poured out. and i enjoy writing so much, rediscovered myself..[​IMG]

now to tag

1.vidya24

2.kamala

3.sathya

4.malathy

5.sri

6.sridhar

7.pushpavalli srinivasan

8.asharao

now this is a game, u need to write about urself here some 8 points and then go on to tag some 8 friends so that they also will come forward and write 8points and 8 of their friends will be tagged...hope all will enjoy this game and open up with a lot of things which all of us as a community will enjoy reading about...regards sunkan

2. mums

mums Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sunkan.Nice game.

1 I am a friendly person. I will be silent initially, but once i open my mouth........its difficult for me to stop talking!!
    2 I love to get drenched in rain........since i m not allowed to do so.......i have started to eat hot pakodas staying inside.
    3 I love Sports, English sitcoms. Currently i am glued to CSI series.
    4 I love kids.....provided they should be quite!!!!!
    5 I started learning cooking in School days.............i love to cook.
    6 My fav' cartoon show is "Popeye The Sailor Man".
    7 I love my Mom and DH the most.
    8 My hobby is to take pictures and make movies with them.