1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The Shoe Journalism

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by shobhamma, Jan 2, 2017.

1. shobhamma

shobhamma Gold IL'ite

Mr. Kejriwal is the latest August luminary in the gallery of Noblilities of Shoe Recipients!

I must admit it has relieved me of my major worries about our National Character.

WE are now pioneers of the latest Journalism techniques.

I can see the following interesting outcomes of this August trend of Shoe throwing. :

1. The Netas have a sign at the rally or even outside their offices, stating their footwear number and requesting that only branded shoes be thrown and always in pairs.

Warning :Thrown shoes will not be returned!

2. Journalism syllabi now includes - How to throw a shoe meaningfully.

3. The Shoe companies – Marketing spiel – Our shoe is aerodynamically equipped for long throws.

4. The Local merchants – Shoes for throwing on hire – Price according to size. Refund according to condition of the returned shoe!

5. The Animal Right Activists - Ensure the shoe is not made of animal leather, Human leather is fine.

6. The Reservation Activists – At least 50% of the shoe throwers should be from SC/ OBC/ or women, else it wont be tolerated !

7. The Dalit Chapter – Why only shoes are thrown? Chappals should also be used.

8. The RTI – How many shoes were thrown? How was the target chosen? What happened to thrown shoes? The Supreme Court should look into the discrimination of targets!

9. The Security Agencies – Anybody wearing shoes are not allowed anywhere !

2. MNR

MNR Gold IL'ite

Thats hillorius, apt for the current affairs.

I liked RTI and Dalit chapter

3. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

haha....very funny!

sometimes I do wonder.....what he does with all the shoes thrown at him :thinking::thinking:!!

maybe he is planning to open a second hand show shop once he is booted out of his office! :roflmao:

MNR likes this.
  4. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

At this rate being hit by shoes could become a status symbol in politics. The more the number of shoes that get thrown at you, the higher your status in your party.Too bad Modi missed it. He said if the situation on demonetization did not improve in 50 days "hit me with chappals". Though a whole lot of people were eager, he didn't sportingly appear in public and humbly receive the shoes thrown at him. Also there should be a stipulation that a pair of shoes should be thrown and not a single one. After all you can't wear different shoes in the two feet. But who knows, that might become a fashion sometime.

5. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Shoes are much costlier and so chappals can be used and perhaps they could hit the target accurately.
    PS

PavithraS likes this.