1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

The secret of being happy

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by Huma, Oct 27, 2007.

1. happywoman

happywoman Silver IL'ite

hi huma,

I liked all the positive aspects of being happy.Its indeed true that we should introspect ourselves before/after giving such mechanical answers and try to practise these steps and keep ourselves happy from even within.
    Its true that happiness multiplies when shared with others. Its important to identify such 'others' who will help us to achieve this.
    Good post and i truly appreciate this.
    At the moment, im in a different mood but sometime later try to evaluate each point in detail.
    thanks

2. sharada shankar

sharada shankar New IL'ite

Hello
    I just happen to pass by this site and the above information was very informative . Actually one day somebody (one of my brother's friend who is a astrologer ) asked me when you were happy and on what occasions you were happy . I could not tell him anything becauser i felt that specifically I have never been happy. I have always struggled in my life and have compromised with all situations that has come before me . But often i feel depressed sometimes due to atmosphere in ofice and sometimes at home . I dont know how to come out of it It takes lot of time . As I have come to new place on transfer much friends are not there. I have one friend in office with whom I used to share my problems .But now I think that she also is selfish and not a true friend . and with others I cannot share my porblems SO I feel alone and I have a insitnct that I should vent out my probelms Actually I dont know with whom to tell and what to do.

In the above circumstanes can you tell me how to be happy and what is actually happiness as I also understand that happiness is within ourselves. I always attempt that outpouring of problems immedaitely to someone should not be there but I am not able to do so .

Thanks
    Sharada.

3. dream.girl

dream.girl Silver IL'ite

Hi Sharada,

My view of Happiness means Positive attitude..Until u have it u r happy with ur htings,people,place and whatever cmes in to ur way..As u mentioned that u do not have much people around u so this is one of the golden opportunity to discover ur self like ur desires,talents,hobbies and what not..I had Passed throught the same phase and I discovered myself as a good Painter,writer and ofcourse I had a desire of dancing so I am learning that too with usual my studies..So cheer up baby life is not a bowl of cherries all the time..So try to change things by Positive Mantra..

Hope u find this helpfull..

Hugs,
    dg..

Last edited: Sep 7, 2008
  4. dream.girl

dream.girl Silver IL'ite

Hi Huma,

I liked ur tips a lot..will definately follow them..

Hugs,
    dg..

5. n.yamuna

n.yamuna New IL'ite

dear huma

wonderful if this is followed by all there will not be any difference of openion with in the family
    regards with love
    yamuna:thumbsup

6. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

hi huma...

very nice information... thnx for sharing... will try to follow...

7. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

HI Dg...

real gr8 attitude... i like this positive attitude....

8. dream.girl

dream.girl Silver IL'ite

Thanq vahee dear..

Hugs,
    dg..

9. deeps1

deeps1 New IL'ite

well written message. Thanks Huma for sharing!

10. pratapa

pratapa New IL'ite