The Schram Academy International CBSE school

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by manjumnair, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Swave

Swave New IL'ite

Thank you! Thank you!
    Would it be ok to give me a rough idea of the fees per year?
    Thank you again

2. Shobhap

Shobhap New IL'ite

We have admitted our kid to Schram for the coming year.. and for LKG..they said it would be around 7K per term. (will receive letter only next month)

3. Swave

Swave New IL'ite

Hi Shobhap
    Thanks for the info. My Family in India visited school. They did like it. They are going back to meet with the Principal. Does the school have AC? Because my family said, they did not see/feel it was AC.

I was thinking the slightly higher fees would be Ok if the school had AC. I am now skeptical?

Also is the fees normal for a AC or a non AC school.... Can any of the IL throw some light on it? I have been out of touch with chennai/and chennai schools for the last 15 years!!!!

Thanks
    Swave

4. Shobhap

Shobhap New IL'ite

My daughter would go to Parkroad campus and we did not see any AC facility there. But were told that Madurayoval is Air conditioned.
    As per fee is considered this is a a bit on the higher side comparing to the other CBSE schools but comparing to other International schools here it is much less. But I don't know about the International standards in this school. We were told that there are lots of extra activities and hence we are giving a try here.

5. Swave

Swave New IL'ite

Thank you very much for your input. My FIL also had a very similar view on this. I just hope they'll have an opening in Aug.
    thank you
    Swave

6. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

For everyone who is interested in Schram Academy, the school is going to start a new campus at Irungattukottai in OMR, near SIPCOT... this was announced in the Annual day this year... they are telling it will be a big campus...

7. Swave

Swave New IL'ite

Shobhap and Manjumnair,

Looks like Schram has reopened for 2009-2010. Hope your kids are doing fine in the new school year.

What series of books does the school follow? Do they follow the NCERT books or some other CBSE series? Also what do they follow for Tamil/french languages?

Thankyou in Advance,
    Swave

8. Shobhap

Shobhap New IL'ite

For KG I don't think they follow any syllabus. The books were like activity related that we normally get for 3-5 yr olds like matching,counting,colouring, environment etc..

9. Swave

Swave New IL'ite

Thank you very much Shobap!

10. soumya79

soumya79 New IL'ite

Hi,
    Just curious to know what the donation is for lower classes (say, UKG). Also, do they keep asking for money throughout the year (in the pretext of taking students out for a field trip, dresses for an annual competition etc)?

Thanks,
    Soumya