1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

The role of Astrology/Horoscope match in your marriage life

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Tugga, Mar 21, 2010.

1. ShilpaMa

ShilpaMa IL Hall of Fame

Yes I do believe in astrology and especially for strangers who can tell my past life even on call...
    It doesn't mean that I depend on astrology for sitting and eating but then I do resort to it in a life and death situation.. when everything else that I tried din't work.. maybe the last resort for me.

My arranged marriage was done via horoscope matching by person X and then 2 more astrologers asked me.. why weren't horoscopes matched properly.... now this WHY depends on the knowledge of astrologer, orientation of parents, their personal beliefs etc etc.... What appears suitable to person X may be unacceptable to person Y. My DH and inlaws dont believe in it & give a damn.

There are lot of things that go within 4 walls and to me it was surprising when the person I talked to on call rattled everything.. he has no great remedies but then he could read my life very well. I do pick up few remedies that are convinient to me.. may appear foolish to my DH but I carry them out religiously once I decide to and its of no harm to others.

Also I feel your life depends in your hand.. via astrology you can know whats in store and a very strong desire can change a pre-written life (if any). Meaning if you hear something negative which's rarely being told then you should have a mindset to be a fighter to it rather than a sulk.. thts the reason why love marriages are not put under this scanner cos the love bonding is stronger than any other force of the stars and moon. If you believe in magnetic rays & therapies then there's also a reason to believe in stones and their effect scientifically.

2. vennelaaaa

vennelaaaa Bronze IL'ite

Dear Tugga,
    Even I am staunch non-believer in astrology...I think life is what we make out of it...Or sometimes things can go out of hands, but these can never be predicted...ofcourse, astrology is not a science...
    Coming to your in-laws, because they believe in astrology, they will always be unhappy with the fact that yours is astrologically not a great match...if the 'remedies' that they are suggesting are not very ridiculous and are like pujas or visiting some temples, I would suggest you to go for it... think of it as an effort to please them, since you had a love marriage, you need some chance to please them...
    Though I dont believe in the so called astrology or remedies, I am suggesting this because they need make their peace with the predictions...if not, they might point out and blame you forever for not listening to them even if a minor thing goes wrong...
    Hoping the best for you...

3. pradeepasuresh7

pradeepasuresh7 New IL'ite

I COMPLETELY BELEIVE IN ASTROLOGY.,
    I HAVE SO MANY FAMILY EXPERIENCES IN ASTROLOGY.,
    but the main thing is a good, learned and efficient astrologer is required to ANALYSE THE HOROSCOPES.

4. pradeepasuresh7

pradeepasuresh7 New IL'ite

BUT OFF LATE I HAVE NOT COME ACCROSS ANY GOOD ASTROLOGER.

If you know any learned and efficient astrologer please please Let Me Know.

5. Marzipan

Marzipan Gold IL'ite

coolphani,

Is it possible to get the name and/or contact details to the astrologer that you were referring to?